Expressions of interest
2 Bed | 1 Bath✓+ Shortlist
13 Bass Court, Loganholme
THE BEST TOWNHOUSE SITE in the Loganholme Precinct! Unique Opportunity - 9,439m2
Be quick! This is HOT! CALL NOW!
- By combining 9-11 and 13 Bass Court creates a premium development site under the current town plan.
- With large sized building envelope, more land around it for carparks, driveways and for landscaping this would create a better quality and unique development over the other rectangles in the area.
- This should fit 28-32 townhouses as a 2-3-4 bed mix, and you could achieve more with clever design.OR incorporate a child care centre or other use into the design.
- This site is unique compared to all the other townhouse sites as it is not just a rectangle. This will produce a pleasant leafy living environment in a quieter area to create a premium product will sell very well to both owner occupiers and investors.
- Excellent premium location just a 2 minutes drive to one of the Southside's largest shopping malls, The Logan Hyperdome
- Very convenient for Brisbane City or Gold Coast workers as its walking distance to bus stops and 2 minute drive to Loganholme Main Translink Bus Station with regular Buses direct to Brisbane City (Route 555, 566, 569), direct buses to the train stations for both Brisbane City and the Gold Coast
- Walking distance to Quality Public and Private Schools
- Just a short 2 minute walk to the newly opened Cornubia shopping centre with many well known stores including Woolworths
- The area is surrounded by Quality Restaurants, veterinary clinics, medical centres, childcare centres, petrol stations, MCDonalds, KFC, specialty stores and more
- A 2 minute walk will get you to one of Logan's best! Cornubia Sports Centre with gyms, basketball courts, playing fields. etc.
- And just a minute or three drive and you are on the M1 Motorway...20 minutes to Brisbane City and 30 minutes to the Gold Coast.
Loganholme and the adjoining areas around are experiencing developments. The Logan City council has recently rezoned these areas in order to allow more developments to cater to the needs of these growing suburbs which are conveniently located in the mid way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The nearby Logan Hospital has had a massive expansive upgrade and is only a short 10 minute drive away. Loganholme is one of the best choices for families as there are quality schools all around and Griffith University is also only a 10 minute drive.A great place to live. A great place to invest for your future.
Disclaimer - All information detailed including future development options contained herein are gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. All listed development options or sizes above and council zoning, require the buyer's own due diligence and are subject to satisfaction of the zoning code & subject to council approval.
|Land Size||5091 m2|
Agent Contact Details
Enquire about this property
Please complete the form below.
4 Timor Avenue, Loganholme
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
0432 959 164
42 Kiewa Drive, Loganholme
3 Bed | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Offers over $380,000
0459 954 951
9 Loffs Road, Loganholme
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 4 Car
0407 556 515
9-13 Bass Court, Loganholme
6 Bed | 3 Bath | 12 Car
0432 959 164