Sold for $452,000
3 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car✓+ Shortlist
5/16 Lara Street, Sunnybank
If you appreciate the lifestyle and fantastic conveniences that Sunnybank offers, then this well presented 2 storey town house is the one you have been looking for!
Whether you are looking for a first home, somewhere to start a family, or a highly profitable investment, this great value property is on top of the list.
Walking into the property, you are greeted by a spacious open plan living and dining area with plenty of storage and tiled flooring throughout. Adjoining this space is the modern kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and ample cabinetry. 3 master bedrooms, all with their own ensuites upstairs with polished timber floor throughout provide absolute convenience and privacy.
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with ensuites
- Located within the Runcorn State School and Sunnybank State High School Catchment
- High frequency public transport links at the doorstep
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Private, peaceful and secure backyard
- Desirable northern aspect
- Double remote lock up garage
- Low maintenance life style & low body corporate fees
- Spacious open plan ducted air conditioned living
- Beautiful polished timber floor upstairs and tiled floor downstairs
- Separate toilet downstairs
- Currently leased for $460pw
- walking distance to Pinelands Shopping Centre and Shauna Downs Shopping Centre
- 18min drive to Brisbane City
- 3min drive to Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy, don't miss this opportunity and enquire today!
Agent Contact Details
Enquire about this property
Please complete the form below.
6 Minden St, Sunnybank
5 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car
Sold for $718,000
07 3900 8888
20 Minden Street, Sunnybank
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 1 Car
07 3899 9999
5 Bed | 4 Bath | 3 Car
0404 087 566
8 Gaddes Place, Sunnybank
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
0404 087 566