Sold for $840,000
4 Bed | 2 Bath✓+ Shortlist
22 Hoskins Drive, Wellington Point
A Place To call Home
Every now and then you find a gem that you know will possibly sell to the very first buyer. Purpose built and lovingly designed with enormous attention to detail, this home is perfect for those that want to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle with all of the modern amenities that only a New house can offer. This home is also sitting on an enormous 824m2 block of land. Less than 3 years old and built by Indigo homes, this offers over 330m2 of living under- roof.
22 Hoskins Drive is a stunning and contemporary property which offers a wonderful floor plan for functionality and freedom of space.
This property is in a tightly held pocket with wonderful neighbours, near to excellent coffee shops, schools and parks, this is a fabulous Bayside location.
There's room for your caravan, boat and other toys in the enormous shed.
This functional home features two distinct wings - the parent's wing and another wing for family members and a third wing for teenage children to enjoy with it's own third living area, which additionally could easily be converted to a 5th bedroom.
The central hub of the home features a generous and spacious living area with a kitchen/living dining combination. The kitchen is completely state-of the -art with two ovens and amazing quality appliances as well as a large walk-in pantry.
This really is an exceptional home in every way!
• Designed with family in mind - parent's wing and children's wing with an outstanding design and layout
• Three living areas
• Large open plan living/dining area
• Kitchen purposely positioned in middle of house to create communal hub
• Quality appliances in kitchen including two ovens, 900m wide gas cooktop, Samsung dishwasher
• Beautiful purpose built feature stone walls on entrance adjacent to massive pivot doors
• Krimsafe on external doors and windows
• 9x 7 shed
• 4 bedroom and a 5th bedroom option
• Massive 9x7m shed
• Large concrete driveway with space for large RV or Campervan/Caravan away from the garage access
• Supersized double garage with storage area plus an epoxy coated floor
• Stunning master bedroom with large dressing room plus beautiful feature bath
• Intercom system to front door
• Landscaped garden with footings in place for a pool and a feature fountain
• Massive 824m2 block of land
• Outdoor entertainment area/patio
• 5 Ceiling fans
• 5 kw of solar power
• 2 storage rooms (one big enough to sleep in!)
• Lots of storage area in the roof - could create a loft room
• Large porcelain tiles
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Modern colourscheme with neutral colours
• Beautiful quality carpets in bedroom
• Oversized laundry with hanging racks
• Stunning glass door connecting media room to main room
• Plantation shutters in master bedroom
• Walking distance to coffee shops and Horizon shopping centre
• Walking distance to Ormiston College
With so much on offer and still with the balance of the builder's warranty (just over 3 years left), this home is quite beautiful and will probably sell on or before the first open home. Be super quick!
Agent Contact Details
Enquire about this property
Please complete the form below.
38 Douro Road, Wellington Point
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car
0403 245 556
58 Oconnell Parade, Wellington Point
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
RE/MAX Bayside Properties
07 3824 4000
284 Main Road, Wellington Point
3 Bed | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $511,000
07 3824 1700
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
Sold for $493,000
07 3824 1700