Sold for $880,000
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car✓+ Shortlist
65 Hecklemann Street, Carina Heights
STUNNING FAMILY RESIDENCE IN A PRIME POSITION
UNDER CONTRACT! This delightful and superbly presented home offers everything most families desire. Featuring separate living upstairs and down, two bedrooms on each level, resplendent and huge front verandah with outstanding views, kitchen built with quality whilst maintaining impressive character features, sparkling pool with adjacent bar and covered rumpus/entertaining area created for everyone's enjoyment; this property ticks all the boxes.
It's located exactly 8km from Brisbane's CBD and 5 minutes' walk (650m) to IGA and express buses and 6 minutes' walk (750m) to Westfield Carindale. The home boasts an elevated position in a quiet and family friendly street and furthermore is inspiring with internal appeal and combines a charm and homely feel which is rarely found. Make yourself comfortable on the front verandah with a perfect easterly aspect because when you entertain here your guests will want to stay forever. This is prime real estate on 658m2 with a fantastic back yard, safe and secure for all to enjoy.
Main features downstairs:
• The living area downstairs comprises an air-conditioned lounge with polished concrete floors, built-in cabinetry and timber bi-fold doors leading to another covered outdoor entertaining area
• Main bedroom with air-conditioning, beautiful French doors to the verandah, walk-in robe, and huge ensuite which doubles as a two-way bathroom
• Second bedroom with built-in robes
• Laundry plus lots of cupboards and storage
• High ceilings and full length front verandah
• Fun inspiring outdoor area including a bar, entertaining area with kitchenette plus a separate room which can be used as a 5th bedroom/hobby room/home office or guest accommodation
• Sparkling pool with waterfall feature
• Electric gate at the front leading to the double carport plus bonus side access, ideal for parking two more cars or a caravan, boat or trailer
• Garden shed and two rainwater tanks
Main features upstairs:
• A wide solid timber staircase leads to upstairs and very impressive Scandinavian style kitchen with Caesar Stone benchtops plus breakfast bar, induction cook top, Miele wall oven, dishwasher and plumbing for your fridge. The kitchen forms the hub of the home and will make entertaining an absolute delight
• Polished timber floors to all the living areas including the air-conditioned lounge and dining areas
• Two more air-conditioned bedrooms and main bathroom
• High ceilings plus ornate cornices
• Bi-fold doors to the upstairs verandah which is an ideal size for entertaining with plenty of room for alfresco dining plus lounge area. A perfect elevated spot for entertaining or just chilling out
This home is superior in many ways and offers a unique way of life just 750m to Westfield Carindale and the popular IGA is just 5 minutes' walk. It is also close to excellent private and public schools and has easy access to the airport and major arterials.
Transport is readily available within 5 minutes' walk to a bus arriving approximately every ten minutes during peak times. BCC rates are $466 per quarter.
You are welcome to inspect during the open home time as advertised or if that is not convenient, please call Stuart Hesketh on 0412 779 998 to arrange an alternative time for your private viewing.
|Land Size||658 m2|
Agent Contact Details
Enquire about this property
Please complete the form below.
22 Vickers St, Carina Heights
4 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
07 3510 5222
4 Elisha Close, Carina Heights
5 Bed | 3 Bath | 2 Car
Sold for $818,000
0419 941 315
2 Liam Street, Carina Heights
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Car
0402 072 158
4/28 Osterley Rd, Carina Heights
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 1 Car
RE/MAX United Vision
07 3843 1355