Back to Search Results PROPERTY SOLD! Outstanding agents, Outstanding results
Lots of entertaining and living space and quality that's second to none!
These views cannot be beaten – gaze along the creek and out to sea, the Island, back over the boats in the marina to the city and Hill … or move to the back deck for views that overlap those from the front – from Melton Hill, Castle Hill, the city, Mt Stuart, the sea and Cape Cleveland and in the distance to Sun Metals and the hill ranges beyond.
And you won't find this outdoor living space anywhere else – the generous covered deck to the water is wonderful, but combined with the back deck of almost 90 sq m of additional outdoor entertaining space and parties for large groups become a breeze!
- The interior colour palette is sleek and chic in whites: big off-white floor tiles, white walls and stainless steel lighting and fittings create the blank canvas for you to embellish – secure in the knowledge that there's never going to be another apartment offering these views, this space and these top of the range quality finishes.
- 3 bedrooms, all with access to a deck or balcony
- Master has smart ensuite, tiled floor to ceiling, and with separate bath and shower
- Living/dining room is huge and opens to balcony
- Balcony is spacious, with glass balustrading so the view is unimpeded
- Kitchen is compact – but being surrounded by Townsville's finest restaurants, why would you bother cooking? Stone benchtops, Miele dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, rangehood and oven. Plumbing for refrigerator
- Family bathroom is tiled floor to ceiling and has oversized walk-in shower
- Study alcove at end of hallway
- Huge rear deck is almost 90 sq m, with panoramic views
- Laundry is hidden in hallway
- Apartment has fully ducted air conditioning, video intercom
- Complex has gym, swimming pool – and the reputation of being arguably Townsville's finest development
It's not just an apartment – it's a lifestyle. Look down to your boat in the marina, enjoy the breezes and your choice of view, and then decide which great restaurant you'll stroll to for dinner. Move in and enjoy the Solarus way of life.
|PROPERTY DETAILS||OPEN HOMES|