Back to Search Results PROPERTY SOLD! Outstanding agents, Outstanding results
|Sold under the Hammer.......sellers ecstatic!!!||124|
A Grand Old Lady on 1214sqm with a beautiful outlook, features include:
- 1214sqm of elevated land, with a beautiful river outlook
- Spread over 3 titles
- Hardwood floors throughout waiting to be polished
- Original VJ walls, high ceilings and character features
- Multiple living areas ripe for renovation
- Updated, eat in kitchen with dishwasher
- Split system air-conditioners throughout
- Close to transport, schools, shops, Green Bridge, hospitals and 5km to the CBD
- Renovate, extend or subdivide (subject to council approval)
- A rare opportunity!
This Grand Old Lady is being offered to the market for the first time in her history and will be sold at Auction on the 25th August @ 2pm. Held within the same family from the late 1920's when the home was built and passed down through the family, it is now time for a new family to come in and restore this lady to her former glory.
Situated on a large 1214sqm block with an outlook to the river, this Queenslander poses an array of opportunities for the astute. Renovate what is currently there; remove the extension and add an architecturally designed extension to capture the beautiful outlook; or subdivide (subject to council approval). Whatever you decide your opportunities are endless.
Possessing so many traditional features ready to be restored - beautiful hardwood floors, high ceilings, VJ walls, silky oak accents, stained glass window and all the lovely features we have come to know with Queenslanders, transform this lady back into a Grand Family Home. With an address of 130 Kadumba Street, Yeronga you can't go wrong!
|PROPERTY DETAILS||OPEN HOMES|