Know the management and sale of your property is in safe hands by dealing with a proven real estate practitioner – Scott Mackey.
For 20 years Scott has dedicated himself to assisting Bundaberg home sellers, buyers and investors with all their real estate needs.
As an office owner and the leader for the highly successful RE/MAX Precision office, Scott can lay claim to many awards and achievements including:
· The ‘Eagle Award’ for 2013 – for outstanding contribution to RE/MAX
· RE/MAX Australia Top 20 Office for Settled Sales’ over 15 occasions
· Top Recruiting Office of the Year – RE/MAX Australia – 2009
· Qld Govt/News-Mail Business Awards 2006 - "Medium Business of the Year"
· Special Achievement in Marketing 2005 - RE/MAX Australia
· Winner of “Young Manager of the Year” Australian Institute of Management (CQ Region)
· Member of the “1980 Initiative”; an exclusive mentoring group for the QLD State of Origin Teams.
On the sales front Scott continues to be able to manage the demands of being a highly successful agent and business owner.
As part of sales team with Aaron Thompson, they continue to be recognised for outstanding sales results month in month out for the amount of buyers and sellers they successfully service.
Scott is the chosen Real Estate Agent by many successful businesses and individuals, who have utilised his ability to achieve outstanding results and he can do the same for you.
Living by his motto "Success is brought by the application of education" Scott is a driven individual who is constantly keeping up-to-date on the latest happenings in the real estate market.
He does this not only for self-improvement, but also to deliver the very best service to his clients.
Scott loves Bundaberg and as a born and bred local he has a number of links to numerous sporting clubs and community groups.
"I am proud of what I have achieved and am honoured the community choose to entrust me with their homes," Scott said.
"As the owner of a successful business I am fortunate that I am able to meet and assist people with their needs but also as I can provide an environment for real estate people to excel and help them achieve their goals and that of their clients."
"The dedication, commitment and success of the team that has been built at RE/MAX Precision is very humbling and makes me proud to be the leader of this great business."