Committed to excellence in service and results, Aaron is passionate and enthusiastic about real estate and believes that being honest, reliable and straightforward are the key reasons why he is making an impact on the current market place.
Dedicated and devoting countless hours to personal development, latest technology and marketing ideas has now seen Aaron become one of the leaders in his field and he believes personal and repeat referrals are constantly continuing to rise due to his successful, personalised and dedicated service in the marketplace.
In March 2005 Aaron made the decision to make a total career change and switch from being a qualified electrician working in the mining sector to become a Real Estate Agent, to which he had no previous experience in the field apart from dealings while building his own Real Estate portfolio.
During Aaron’s time with RE/MAX Precision he has won many prestigious awards in the RE/MAX Network but 2012 & 2013 have certainly been the most outstanding. His team was awarded Number 1 for the highest number of sales transactions handled in the year within Australia and Number 5 Internationally for 2012 and Number 2 for the highest number of sales transactions handled in the year within Australia for 2013.
“Bringing any sale to a successful conclusion involves both the seller and the buyer, with agents as the experienced professionals to mediate and negotiate along the way, and the relationship amongst sellers, buyers and sales specialists plays an active part in property exchanging hands. 2012 has proven we have great respect for the seller and buyer needs; we appreciate the research they do before they come to us, and fully understand the trust they place in us.”
Just some of the awards Aaron has achieved during his 9 years with RE/MAX Precision in the RE/MAX network include:
• Ranked Number 2 Team In Australia 2013 for Transactions
• Ranked Number 1 Team In Australia 2012 for Transactions
• Ranked Number 5 Team Internationally for 2012 for Transactions
• Ranked in Top 10 Teams In Australia 2011 for Settled Sales
• Ranked in Top 10 Teams In Australia 2010 for Settled Sales
• Ranked in Top 20 Individuals in Australia 2009 for settled sales
• Ranked in Top 20 Individuals in Australia 2008 for settled sales
• Ranked in Top 20 Individuals in Australia 2007 for settled sales
• Ranked in Top 10 Individuals in Australia 2006 for settled sales
• RE/MAX Australasian Platinum Club 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
• RE/MAX Hall Of Fame 2010