1 Collard Court,
Darling Heights Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Over $329,000
Corner Allotment. 200m to USQ. Get Amazing Front Courtyard, A Rumpus Room And Even A Double Garage H
SET ON A VALUE-ADDING CORNER ALLOTMENT extremely close to USQ, now Families can get more privacy and Investors can get accelerated growth - with an amazing front courtyard ... a rumpus room ... and even a DOUBLE garage!
I SAID: ' 200 metres to USQ on a corner allotment !!! '
WELCOME, let's take a closer look at this UNIQUE HOME:
- A gorgeous, private courtyard welcomes you
::::: Kettle's boiled! So find your zen here, or entertain and relax!
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning to the lovely light-filled lounge room
- Original kitchen with plenty of cupboards
- This flows to the light-filled dining room
- A huge master bedroom
- 3 bedrooms total, each with built-in robes
- An updated bathroom with a large shower and vanity
- A separate toilet
- And a large separate laundry
- Also a DOUBLE GARAGE with drive-thru access to rear yard ... now that's handy!
- Nice: look at that BIG RUMPUS ROOM with lovely sliding doors
- And get the best possible internet connectivity here, with fibre-to-the-premises not just the street
- Lovely gardens
- A refreshing front courtyard experience
- 592 square metre allotment
- Wow: a CORNER position with TWO-STREET ACESS
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 200m to USQ
- 650m to majestic Japanese Gardens
- 700m to handy shops at UniPlaza
- 850m to Darling Heights Primary
- 1.9km to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
- 3.7km to Harristown High School
POSITIONED on a value-adding corner allotment - with the space and location and price right - YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're available right now to answer your questions or to schedule your inspection. MAKE THIS ONE NOW YOURS!
*****HELPFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- How's the property market in Darling Heights?
::::: Of the 62 properties listed for sale in Darling Heights 2020, 57 were subsequently sold (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, those properties had been held for 13.4 years each (Source: RP Data)
- Allotment Size: 592m2
- Allotment Dimensions: Approx 30.0m south-west x 20.1m north-west
- Zoned: Mixed Density Residential
- Land Use: Single Dwelling
- Real Property Description: Lot 1 on Registered Plan 143043
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.