1 Ivy Avenue, Green Wattle Gardens, 134 Bruce Hwy Se,
Burpengary Queensland 4505
Price: Offers over $314,000
ENJOY THE GOOD LIFE!
TO VIEW - CONTACT TERRY 7 DAYS - 0409 147 721
Looking to downsize?... then don't delay inspecting this beautifully presented Villa with a bright and airy open-plan design. A picture of good taste and neatness, this home is immaculate throughout and sits on a sought-after corner block in one of the friendliest parts of the village.
With a charming, wrap-around bull nose verandah and decorative lattice screening, you will be promised the perfect place to catch the cool summer breezes or the warm sun in winter.
Step inside, and you can feel the warmth and comfort of this wonderful home that incorporates a very generous-sized lounge room with modern floating timber flooring, quality curtains, and reverse-cycle air conditioning. There is a bright and sunny dining area, and the kitchen features a fantastic servery/breakfast bar, an electric stove, and plenty of room to create a delicious home-cooked meal.
This home also includes three good-sized bedrooms all have built-in robes with quality carpet. A spacious, modern, and easy-care bathroom with a separate toilet and internal laundry.
Downstairs, there's a fantastic, protected outdoor entertaining area that catches the cool afternoon breezes... the perfect place for family gatherings or when friends pop over for a BBQ.
Outside, you will also find gorgeous low-maintenance gardens, a handy garden shed, and a double-length garage with a remote door.
This Villa is the ideal retirement choice offering security, great neighbours and the peace and quiet you've been longing for. There is a bus stop at your door and local shops just down the road for your convenience.
Our vendor has really enjoy living here.... surrounded by great neighbours and best of all, has always felt safe.
So... Live the way you want... & experience this easy going over 50's lifestyle resort. Call Terry today... he's available 7 days!
* No Stamp Fees to Pay
* No Hidden Exit or Entry Fees to Pay
* No Rates or Body Corp Fees to Pay
* Your lease fees may also be eligible for Government Pensioner Rent Assistance
* Beautiful Wrap around bull nose verandah with decorative lattice screening
* Double length garage allowing plenty of room to entertain family and friends
* Lockup garden shed
* Security Doors & windows
* Outdoor entertaining area with low maintenance gardens
* Large lounge room with floating timber flooring, quality curtains & reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Separate dining area with built-in display units - great for extra storage
* 3 good size bedrooms all with built-in robes & 2 with ceiling fans.
* Good size kitchen with electric stove, plenty of cupboard & bench space, microwave shelf, large fridge space plus breakfast bar
* Separate Laundry with storage space
* Good size Bathroom with shower & vanity
* Gas Hot water system
* Separate toilet
* Broom & Linen Cupboard