1 Labib Street,
Redland Bay Queensland 4165
Price: Price by negotiation
Character, Sophistication and Space for the whole family
Proudly presented; this unique, large family home is full of history and charm. Impressive at every turn with four large bedrooms, three bathrooms, multiple internal and external living areas you need to inspect to truly appreciate this remarkable property.
This timeless classic is one of a kind, and the perfect family home situated on an elevated corner block. This idyllic location captures the amazing bay breezes while offering privacy and serenity.
Downstairs you will find two family living areas, formal lounge, dining and outdoor courtyards, and huge open plan kitchen with the main guest bedroom and full bathroom.
Upstairs are the three other bedrooms, the master bedroom has a huge ensuite, walk in robe, bathroom, and all three bedrooms have access to the timber verandah which overlooks the sparkling inground pool.
* 704sqm block, with established gardens offering privacy and serenity
* Resort Style Pool with feature waterfall
* Huge kitchen with granite benchtops, impressive appliances, massive walk in pantry, huge amount of storage and led strip lighting.
* Three bathrooms all with antique victorian styled vanities - you will fall in love!
* Separate Formal Lounge & Dining Room
* Huge Wrap Around Deck off the three upstairs bedrooms overlooking the pool and views, perfect to soak up the sun and enjoy the bay breezes.
*Decorative fixtures including unique light fittings, ornate shelving, Victorian styled bathrooms, hand crafted mosaics and more
* A huge amount of storage throughout - even the garage attic!
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Parking for a boat or trailer
* Garden shed, chicken run and more
This home will suit a family that want something different and who can appreciate a home not just a house. Come and view this for yourself, you will be glad you did!