1 Mairburn Road,
Metung Victoria 3904
Price: Contact Agent
Lifestyle Plus Income - Discover Metung Holiday Villas
Welcome to this stunning four bedroom residential property, located in an ideal holiday destination, Metung Holiday Villas. This enchanting home not only offers luxurious comfort and modern amenities but also comes with an exciting holiday accommodation business.
Nestled in the heart of a picturesque vacation spot Metung, this property is perfect for those seeking an unforgettable unique lifestyle opportunity to live and work on your very own piece of Heaven on Earth.
Easy to maintain, easy to run and easy to live in peace and serenity. This is a once in a life time opportunity to own your own holiday park and run your own business.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
* Metung Holiday Villas is a well-established, popular tourism and hospitality business with solid growth potential, currently delivering healthy net profits
* Freehold which includes the main four bedroom residence.
* Management rights of 45 villas, generating a good income.
* Dedicated laundry room with plenty of storage
* Guest heated swimming pool with BBQ area
* Children's playground
ABOUT THE MAIN RESIDENCE
Magnificent modern four-bedroom home boasting the below:
* Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
* Fully fitted kitchen with quality appliances
* Good-sized main bedroom, ensuite and walk-in-robe
* Three additional bedrooms with built-in-robes
* Family bathroom with bath and shower
* Undercover alfresco BBQ area
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
* 4.02 acres of landscaped gardens
* Maintenance shed, with all equipment needed to maintain the park
* Extensive list of chattels included in the sale to run this business successfully
* Easy 10–12-minute walk (approx.) will take you to the centre of the Metung Village with its restaurants, bakery, cafes, boutique shops and waterfront hotel
This holiday park freehold property and business opportunity will inspire those contemplating a change in life's direction whilst making great money and living in paradise.
This property is extensive and needs to be inspected in person (or live video inspection) to appreciate the land and location.
Call DANIEL SCHOEMAN on 0417 824 769 for a private viewing.?_________________________________________________________??
Due Diligence Checklist?
What you need to know before buying a residential property.?Before you buy a home, you should be aware of a range of issues that may affect that property and impose restrictions or obligations on you, if you buy it. This checklist aims to help you identify whether any of these issues will affect you. The questions are a starting point only and you may need to seek professional advice to answer some of them. You can find links to organisations and web pages that can help you learn more, by visiting the due diligence checklist page on the Consumer Affairs Victoria website (consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist).
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
*Please note that the image indicating the boundary lines is an estimate only. The actual boundary lines for this property are provided in the Section 32 / Vendor Statement.