1 Sykes Avenue,
Kings Beach Queensland 4551
Price: Offers Over $299,000
OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY - WALKING DISTANCE TO PATROLLED BEACH
This well presented, light filled apartment is situated in an unbeatable beachside location only 120m to the patrolled Kings Beach. Offering spacious crossflow ventilation, an abundance of natural light and open plan living and king size bedrooms.
The communal roof top terrace features sensational views of the ocean's blue horizon where the Pacific Ocean meets the calm waters of the Pumicestone Passage and Bribie Island.
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Open plan living/dining & ceiling fans throughout
- East facing private balcony
- Communal roof top terrace offering exceptional ocean views
- Expansive, secure lock up garage
- Very low Body Corporate fees
- 120m to the patrolled surf at Kings Beach
- Cafes, restaurants and bars all within a minutes stroll
- Perfect weekender, investment or permanent residence
- 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct
- 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
With its highly sought after location, prime position and attributes, this apartment presents itself as the perfect weekender, first home, investment or an ideal retirement unit.
Poised for capital growth, here is an opportunity of a lifetime to secure a prime beachside residence in one of the hottest positions on the Sunshine Coast.
Kings Beach is perfectly positioned on the southern end of the Sunshine Coast. Only 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct and 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport with famous beaches, shops, restaurants, prestigious private and state schools and the famous Greg Norman designed Golf Course all within a 6km radius.
Phone Lachlan Anderson today to arrange an inspection before you miss out.
RE/MAX is committed to adhering to the Australian and State Government regulations around open homes and property inspections. Strict Social Distancing and hygiene rules to be adhered to. Conditions of Entry will be applied.