10 Coxswain Place,
Trinity Beach Queensland 4879
Near-new Family Home - Sensationally Located - Fuss Free - Low Maintenance
Boasting suburb superiority; this newly designed and built family home is just shy of 4 years old. Located only a few minutes' drive from James Cook University, stunning beaches and large Shopping Centres, this beauty was designed with the tropical Cairns lifestyle in mind & low maintenance.
Located in small and quiet street; this home makes an excellent proposition for the investor, first home buyer and/or downsizer.
This recently built home presents with:
- 4 generously sized bedrooms, all inclusive of built-in wardrobes & split system air-conditioning
- Two bathrooms;
- Master suite featuring an ensuite with two shower heads and double vanity
- 3 way guest bathroom
- Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Large kitchen, complete with ample cupboard space, dishwasher, stone benchtops + breakfast bar
-900 wide range hood, stovetop & oven
- Tiled throughout
- Double lock up garage.
- Outdoor undercover patio
- 2 side gates, 1 gate at rear for easy access to day-care or park
- 4 home security cameras
- Space saver garden shed
-Beautifully designed by an award winning builder
-High ceilings throughout
- Current rental appraisal: $520 -$540p/w
- Council Rates: $2,600 approx. p/a
Homes of this calibre and within this locality are becoming exceedingly rare to secure. Do not delay!
Strong instructions received to sell - book your private inspection today!