10 Craft Street,
Avenell Heights Queensland 4670
Price: Offers Over $325,000
PRISTINE PRESENTATION IN A PRIME LOCATION!
Within close proximity to everything you will need and tucked away in Avenell Heights sits a refreshed brick home with a multitude of features just waiting for the new owners to move in and enjoy. Boasting two living spaces, three bedrooms, large covered entertaining and side access with a cement driveway to a double bay shed, 10 Craft Street will tick all of your boxes!
Features and benefits of 10 Craft Street include:
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen space with split system air-conditioning
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, dishwasher and access to the outdoor entertaining area
- Large second living space/rumpus/games room with split system air-conditioning
- Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in cupboards and ceiling fans, master with split system air-conditioning
- Modern bathroom with free standing shower and separate bathtub
- Laundry with an abundance of storage and access to the outdoor entertaining area
- Window furnishings throughout
- Tinted windows and security screens on all doors and windows
- Huge covered outdoor entertaining area at the rear of the home with built in BBQ recess, overlooking built in pond with a leafy outlook
- Allotment with 6ft privacy fencing
- 7m x 6m powered double bay shed
- Access to the rear yard with concrete hardstand for the camper van / boat / trailer
- Replaced roof and guttering (5-6 years ago)
For additional information or to organize your personal inspection please call or email Scott Mackey / Spencer King today!
At a Glance:
Living Spaces: 2
Car Accommodation: 2
Air Conditioning: Yes - Spilt System
Land Size: 948 m2
Rental Appraisal: $360.00 per week (approx.)
Rates: $1,700.00 per half year (approx.)
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.