10 Janet Court,
Coral Cove Queensland 4670
IMPRESSIVE GRAND RESIDENCE WITH THE LOT
Magnificent and timeless 400m2 family home sprawled over 1,630m2 of manicured yard and gardens, planned and designed for taking full advantage of its outstanding surroundings and climate which is second to none.
Elevated on the high side of the street with glimpses of the ocean from the upper balcony, the property is located among well maintained homes with both the beautiful Pacific Ocean featuring the region's best diving spots plus a first class 18 hole international golf course and club house at your fingertips.
This immaculate home will be guaranteed to impress and enjoy with family and friends.
Ground level of the residence features:
- Grand entry with soaring high vaulted ceiling and double doors
- 9ft ceilings throughout
- Separate formal lounge and formal dining rooms both at the front of the home with floating timber flooring and both with French doors to the external
- Generous central gourmet kitchen with abundance of storage, dishwasher, large walk in pantry along with stone bench tops, large breakfast bar, gas hotplate and stainless appliances
- Designated tiled meals and living area over looked by kitchen with abundance of windows for ventilation / natural lighting and slider door opening out onto entertaining area
Large rumpus / games room with access out onto entertaining area
- Spacious 5th Bedroom / study with ceiling fan
- 3rd bathroom with shower and toilet
- Spacious laundry with stone bench top
- Double attached car accommodation with epoxy flooring
- Additional built in linen cupboards
- Walk in storage under staircase
- Huge out door entertaining area overlooking the rear yard, gardens and pool
Upper level of the residence features:
- Massive main bedroom with air conditioning and direct access onto balcony capturing the beautiful easterly breezes
- Ensuite featuring relaxing spa bath, oversized shower with dual shower heads, dual vanities and stone tops, separate toilet
- Great size walk in robe suitable for the largest of clothing collections
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with air conditioning, ceiling fans and built in robes
- Bedroom 2 with direct access out onto sun balcony
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- 3rd separate toilet
- More additional built in storage in vestibule
Additional internal features of the home include:
- Quality window furnishings throughout
- Built in feature recesses and nooks
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Abundance of storage space
- Huge inground concrete saltwater pool allowing the kids and family endless hours of fun whilst visible from entertain area, ling area and kitchen
- Substantial outdoor living area to cater for the largest of gatherings
- Huge manicured 1,630m2 allotment with full automatic irrigation system through out yard and gardens
- If you want sheds you have it here, high clearance 9m x 6m powered shed with 3.2m high electric roller door to cater for the boat or motor home with full exposed concrete drive way from kerb side
- Security screens and doors on lower level
- 5kw solar system to help ease the dreaded power bill
- Lawn locker for extra storage
- Rain water tank on the side of the shed
- Additional concrete visitors carparking
- Serviced via town water and sewer
This grand residence has so much to see and offer, the only way to take in all it provides is to arrange your own personal inspection and see for yourself.
At a Glance:
Living areas: 3
Meal areas: 2
Car accommodation: 6
House Size: 400.22 m2
Land Size: 1,630 m2
Age: 16 Years approx.
Rates: $1600.00 per half year approx.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters.
Garden,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining