10 Laburnum Street,
Cranbrook Queensland 4814
SPEND A LITTLE......GAIN A LOT
Situated in a Prime Position Overlooking Parkland + Pool + Self Contained Teenager / Guest Retreat, this well-kept home is the perfect blank canvas for those looking to create a wonderful family home, this property offers wonderful bones and plenty of room.
From the cool front veranda overlooking Bauhinia Park, you enter the lounge room with original timber floors waiting to be revealed under the current vinyl flooring. The lounge is semi-separated from the dining room and the kitchen includes a free-standing electric stove. The upstairs floorplan comprises three bedrooms, all air-conditioned with split systems, the large family bathroom with shower and a separate toilet.
Downstairs is a fully self-contained, air-conditioned multi-purpose area, making it the ultimate teenager's / in-law's retreat, tandem car parking for two vehicles and the laundry.
Set in a quiet area in Cranbrook, this high-set home on a 607m2 block with water bore, has side access to the backyard, a sparkling inground pool at the front, and is just a few minutes to Kmart, Stockland Shopping Centre and schools.
This property offers:
* Opportunity to create a wonderful family home
* Three bedrooms, all air-conditioned with split systems
* Timber floors waiting to be revealed
* Downstairs is a fully self-contained, air-conditioned multi-purpose area, making it the ultimate teenager's / in-law's retreat
* Sparkling inground pool at the front
* Tandem car parking for 2 cars
* Side access to the backyard
* Low maintenance 607m2 block with water bore
There's so much on offer here so don't hesitate on this one! Call Daniel Packer today.