10 Malcolm Street,
Beachmere Queensland 4510
Price: Expression of Interest
Dual living close to the water....
Best of both worlds with a tree change and rural views at the front, close to the water at the back.
Built in 1975 and perched on a generous 1,012 sqm block, this lovely high set home has room for all your needs and is within walking distance from the Caboolture River with easy access to the water for a boat or jet ski.
We have three bedrooms upstairs with a three-way bathroom freshly painted and new floor coverings, separate kitchen and dining, air-conditioning in the lounge and master room, all room with built-ins and new blinds.
Downstairs we have two bedrooms, a separate bathroom, a kitchen with an electric cooktop and oven, separate lounge area, air-conditioning and tiled floor throughout.
Separate outside and internal access to both levels of the home.
Downstairs is currently tenanted, with rental returns of $250.00 per week.
* Freshly painted inside upstairs and down.
* Internal stairs, with separate door to the downstairs.
* Adequate car spaces.
* Generous carport with cracker dust flooring.
* Power to the shed and entertainment area.
* 3 Phase power installed on the property.
* Side access to the back of the property.
* New Air conditioner upstairs.
* Easy maintenance gardens.
* 5 KW Solar System with 6 panels and room for an extra 6 more.
* Back timber deck.
Don't hesitate to call for a private inspection today.