10 Neiwand Street,
Kearneys Spring Queensland 4350
Get 4 Living Zones At This 5 Bedroom Home. I Love The Custom Cinema!
CAPTURING OUTSTANDING APPEAL at first sight and everywhere throughout, Jacqui Walker presents this sensational FIVE BEDROOM designer home - with everything you've been hoping for - in fantastic Kearneys Spring.
NORTH-FACING, there's 4 ideal living zones here - including a childrens' retreat and a CUSTOM HOME CINEMA - and I love the sophisticated colour tones throughout.
I SAID: ' Four living zones !!! '
::::: Very large open-plan family room
::::: Combined open-plan dining area
::::: A brilliant home cinema experience with a large screen and BenQ projector
::::: And a play retreat to childrens' bedroom wing
CRAFTED in 2017 by Top Of The Range Builders, this NEAR-NEW home FEATURES:
- A designer front door to the wide formal entry
- Beautiful floating timber floors
- A gloss white kitchen with glamorous tones and feature lighting
::::: It's so spacious, with plenty of cupboards
::::: With a sensational breakfast-bar experience
::::: Dishwasher to get your evenings back!
::::: And electric cooking with a SMEG cooktop
- This adorns the very spacious open-plan living and dining zone
::::: Light-filled, made for time together
::::: With reverse-cycle air conditioning
- This zone seamlessly flows to the outdoor Alfresco area
::::: Featuring patio blinds and a ceiling fan for maximum comfort
::::: Definitely created for happiness with family and friends
::::: Built under the roofline of the home for enhanced capital growth
- Dream master bedroom experience
::::: Concept walk-THRU robe
::::: Stunning ensuite with double sinks to wall-hung vanity, XL shower and a private toilet
::::: Designer lighting
- 5 bedrooms total
::::: Each with built-in robes
::::: 4 with ceiling fans, and 5th bedroom currently used as a music room
- The kids will love their own play retreat near their bedrooms
- Then time for popcorn! Get an amazing home cinema with a large screen and BenQ projector
- Main bathroom with bathtub for a soak, separate shower and a designer vanity
- A separate main toilet
- Family-sized laundry with elegant bench, cupboards and plenty of room for both washer and dryer
- Multiple storage cupboards throughout
- Private arrival home via the internal AUTOMATIC DOUBLE GARAGE
- And the best possible internet connectivity, with fibre to home not just the street
NOW STEP OUTSIDE AND DISCOVER:
- A fully-fenced 626 square metre allotment
::::: Attractive easy-care gardens
::::: Space for outdoor play
::::: And the outdoor entertainment zone you want
- 10,000 litre rainwater tank
- A handy garden shed
- And of course the outstanding street appeal
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 800m to Playground and Park on Pixie Drive
- 1.6km to USQ
- 2.6km to Darling Heights Primary School
- 2.8km to Toowoomba Plaza with Kmart and Coles
- 5.6km to Harristown High School
WITH THE childrens' retreat and a CUSTOM HOME CINEMA you've been hoping for, now is the moment to MAKE THIS immaculately presented and very SPACIOUS HOME YOUR OWN.
YOUR NEXT SENSATIONAL MOVE begins with a look, so I'm listening now for your call or message. We're available 7 days including evenings for your inspection, or experience everything at the upcoming Open Home. SEE QUICKLY!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- How's the property market in Kearneys Spring?
::::: 138 of 151 properties were listed THEN sold in Kearneys Spring from Nov 2019-Nov 2020 (Source: RP Data)
- Real Property Description: Lot 152 on Survey Plan 272142
- Allotment Dimensions: Approx. 21m wide x 30.1m deep
- Allotment Size: 626 square metres
- House Size: 286.1 square metres
- Built: 2017
- Recent General Rates: $1,208.07 nett 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: $304.59 nett 1/2 yr + use
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 2.6km); Harristown High (7-12, 5.6km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.