10 WAITAKI STREET,
Lethbridge Park New South Wales 2770
Price: HOT PROPERTY | Open Home Cancelled, Call Agent
First Home or Investment Property with Approx 4%-5% Rental Yield
**Dual Occupancy, Ideal for First Home Buyers, Growing Family or Astute Investors**
Situated on a corner block, this three-bedroom home with Approved Granny Flat is perfect for first home buyers, blended family, growing family and astute investors who are looking for dual income and great rental yield.
In a convenient location, the property is walking distance to the local shops, public school and close to amenities as well as a variety of nearby transport options plus short drive to Ropes Crossing Village Shopping Centre, Mt Druitt Westfield, Marsden Park Home, Mt Druitt Hospital, St Marys Train station, Nepean Hospital and Penrith CBD.
The benefits of buying this property are:
* Three generous bedrooms
* Freshly painted and natural light filled living room
* Internal laundry
* Good sized yard for the children to play or your fur babies to run around
* Potential Rental Return, $350-$380 per week
* Approved Attached Granny Flat
* Natural light filled living room
* Currently rented with tenant happy to stay
* Potential Rental Return, $200-$220 per week
Combined Potential Rental Return: $550 - $600per week
Potential Rental Yield : 4% - 5%
Paved driveway for car space. A great opportunity you should not miss, Call or SMS Gizzelle Powell now on 0428 934 618 for your private or virtual inspection or for further information.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is believed to be correct and accurate, however, RE/MAX Lifestyle Marketing does not guarantee its accuracy and we urge prospective buyers to make their own enquiries if necessary. Virtual furniture for illustration purposes only.
COVID19 INSPECTION POLICY:
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections, however kindly request that you:
* Wear a mask (optional)
* Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters.
* Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a "Look don't Touch" policy to keep everyone safe.
* Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
* Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings.