1007/21 Ross Street,
Benowa Queensland 4217
Price: $588,000 Plus
Open Home Details:
Saturday 27th, February 2021
This is a NO BRAINER!
* modern executive apartment with top end fit out
* ground floor with massive private courtyard
* zoned ducted aircon
* central quiet location
* shopping village
* 2 car parking + huge storage cage
* resort style facilities
An exceptionally low body corporate with guaranteed rental returns
This is a contemporary village lifestyle at its best!
Whether you an owner occupier or an investor this unit makes sense and won’t last long!
Boasting 2700mm high floor to ceiling glazing, an executive kitchen incorporating integrated ilve European appliances with an expansive open plan design, this immaculate 2-bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes for the discerning buyer.
The seamless flow from the indoor to the huge outdoor alfresco area allows for the perfect entertainer, a secluded oasis to relax and unwind and more than enough room to accommodate a pet or for a young child to play.
I sell many new million dollars plus developments and the finishes on offer at this price point are unbelievable.
This central Gold Coast location with easy access to pretty much everything will be hard to beat.
Ideal for owner or investor, this wonderful apartment presents itself as NEW with an extremely high end fit out, resort style facilities and a very affordable Body Corp.
** Body Corp approximately $78 per week
• 2700mm high ceilings with floor to ceiling glazing
• Crimsafe style black security screens on all doors
• Block out blinds
• Ceilings Fans fitted to both bedrooms and open plan living space
• Ducted Zone Aircon
• Space Safer laundry cupboard
• Designer kitchen incorporating stone bench tops, soft touch close draws and integrated ilve European appliances – dishwasher, microwave, gas cook top, oven & extractor
• 100% wool carpets in both bedrooms
• LED lights & USB power outlets
• Garbage shoot on each floor
• Huge storage cage
• Embedded high speed fiber optic internet
• 2 Car parking – tandem style
• Dusk Building – less than 3 years old
• 2 swimming pools – 1 with a large glass viewing window
• Residents Lounge
• BBQ Under Cover Terrace
• Pet Friendly
• Attentive onsite grounds maintenance
• 450m / 2min walk to RACV Royal Pines Resort & Championship Golf Course
• 50m to Coles, shops and restaurant precent
• 2.8km to Botanical Gardens
• 2km to Emmanuel College
• 1.6km / 2 min drive to Metricon Stadium / Carrara sporting complex – Home of the Suns
• 5min drive to M1
• 1.8km / 2min drive to GC TAFE – Ashmore Campus
• 6.8km drive to the GC’s famous beaches / Surfers Paradise precent
• 3km / 3 min drive to Pindara Hospital & Benowa State School’s
** DISTANCES AND TIMES QUOTED ARE “APPROXIMATE” **
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Sauna & Lock Up Storage Gage