101/90 First Avenue,
Railway Estate Queensland 4810
Price: Mid $200,000's Negotiable
END UNIT, GROUND FLOOR - "CITY PARK APARTMENTS"
Perfectly positioned in the sought after "City Park Apartments" is this well maintained apartment, offering great inner living in a secure boutique complex only minutes to everything. Minutes to Reid Park (home to the V8s), the new Queensland Country Bank Stadium, fabulous Palmer Street - offering a wealth of eating options and The City Arcade, anchored by Woolworths - including banking/ medical/ and trendy eating venues. Close to Ross River Beaches, parkland, walking and bike trails, Ross River boat ramp and everything on offer in the upgraded CBD - cinemas/ night clubs/ shopping and a variety of eating options.
The apartment has two air-conditioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes; with a spacious ensuite to the master bedroom. The kitchen is modern and well-appointed and overlooks the open plan living and dining area which enjoys air-conditioning and flows through to the covered outdoor living area overlooking your own private garden.
Remote secure gate access to the single carport car accommodation and storage area. The complex enjoys a resort style pool and BBQ area perfect for unwinding and relaxing.
* Two air-conditioned bedrooms with built-ins
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Main bathroom has shower & toilet combination
* Air-conditioned open plan living & dining area flowing onto courtyard & private garden
* Modern well-appointed kitchen includes a dishwasher & pantry
* Remote secure gate access to single carport car accommodation & storage area
* Resort style pool & BBQ area
* Fully covered private outdoor living area overlooking gardens
* Security screens & ceiling fans throughout
AFFORDABLE INNER CITY CAREFREE LIVING AT ITS VERY BEST
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies and we accept no liability for any errors or exclusions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and building age). Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.