102/10 Leeding Terrace,
Caloundra Queensland 4551
Price: Offers Over $469,000
Open Home Details:
Wednesday 4th, November 2020
A STATEMENT IN STYLE
Free virtual tour available, simply get in touch for the link. Private inspection available 7 days by appointment only due to Covid-19.
Perfectly presented and fully furnished, this amazing apartment features elegant high-end fixtures, spacious open plan living and a state of the art kitchen with stainless-steel appliances. The floor to ceiling sliding glass doors frame the expansive entertainer's balcony overlooking the spectacular pools.
Defined by its bright open interiors and ground level access, unit 102 provides an enchanting lifestyle, retreat or prime investment opportunity. Located in the heart of Bulcock Beach, boasting some of the most spectacular surroundings Caloundra has to offer.
- Perfect holiday home, private residence or investment
- Fully furnished with quality furnishings
- State of the art kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
- Spacious master bedroom and designer ensuite
- Expansive balcony overlooking the pool
- Secure car space and visitor parking onsite
- First Class heated swimming pool with spectacular views
- 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct
- 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
Rumba Beach Resort offers first class amenities and is ideal for those who demand excellence. Featuring spectacular in-ground pools and jacuzzi, communal entertaining areas and ample visitor parking. This extremely well-appointed residence oozes quality and comfort and is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer.
Rumba Beach Resort, Caloundra is perfectly positioned on the Southern end of the Sunshine Coast. Only 12 minutes to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct and 25 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport with famous beaches, shops, restaurants, schools and The Caloundra Golf Club all within 5km.
RE/MAX is committed to adhering to the Australian and State Government regulations around open homes and property inspections. Strict Social Distancing and hygiene rules to be adhered to. Conditions of Entry will be applied.