It's Back Contract Collapsed Your Gain - Big Townhouse - Must Inspect
When Townhouse Location, Space, Security, Convenience, Value for Money & Proven ‘Build Reliability’ Matter…
Welcome to Townhouse 104 in Carrara Gardens with its modernized, large three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, it is arguably one of the very best townhouses in one of the very best complexes in the Carrara/Highland Park/Nerang region.
I’ve sold many of these townhouses in Carrara Gardens over the years. They are almost peerless in comparison, are in high demand and this one is in a top position in the complex – just a 30m walk to the quality lagoon/resort style pool, BBQ & large grassy areas.
Yet another big plus is its proximity towards the end of a no through street – which means - it’s very quiet with little passing car sounds. And, visitor parking means you are not cramped for vehicular space.
But, without doubt, what sets this townhouse apart from the rest is its unrivalled large, covered outdoor area, suitable for quality living, even when the heavens open-up. It has a genuine Gold Coast theme and I urge you to study the photos to see what my creative vendors have put together here. Adults (particularly entertainers), kids and pets will love this large, private expanse, as it is fully fenced.
Another significant point of difference is what my vendors have done to really open-up the large living area on the ground floor. They have totally remodelled the narrow galley style kitchen to enhance the roominess without compromising on kitchen functionality. Again, check the photos to really comprehend the quality and roominess of this area. Of course, on the ground floor area you also have an auto lock up garage, deep enough to house the laundry plus a large cupboard which my vendors have added. There’s also a powder room and one of the largest under-stair storage areas you will find.
The new timber floor thematic continues up the stairs and into all bedrooms, and what a size they are. The master is gigantic, the 2nd bedroom will take a King size bed & the 3rd arguably a King, but definitely, a Queen size. What an advantage over the tiny ‘morsel size’ offerings of today’s townhouse offerings!
All bedrooms have generous built-ins, and the master has a good sized ensuite as well.
All-in-all, this townhouse is an exceptional standout and I expect overwhelming response here because of its many features which enhance quality living, low maintenance and easy upkeep lifestyle in a well-managed complex.
Check my Open Home times and do come and inspect.
This townhouse features:
• Exceptional position within the secure, gated complex – very close to pool/community facilities
• Secure, private & quiet location
• SLUG (including laundry & storage space) + additional car space + visitor parking nearby
• Powder room
• Open plan living and dining with timber flooring thematic throughout
• Large re-modernized kitchen with new appliances
• Large under stairs storage plus hallway storage both upstairs and down
• Air Conditioner in open living area cools entire townhouse
• ‘Has to be seen to be believed’ quality covered courtyard area & fully fenced backyard
• 3 LARGE bedrooms (just check the floor plan & compare with others)
• Master Bedroom + ensuite
• Modern lighting and quality fittings throughout
• Pet friendly
• Complex pool, BBQ & grassy area sounding
• Local shopping strip just 60 metres away - (7-Eleven, Pizza Hut, Bottle Shop, Hair Design, Coffee Shop, Indian & Asian cuisine
• Shops, bike & walking paths, public transport & schools
• Central to all Gold Coast amenities
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.