10411 / 8 Harbour Road,
Hamilton Queensland 4007
Price: Offers Over $395,000
RESORT LIVING AT HAMILTON HARBOUR RESIDENCES
If you are looking for lifestyle living within the heart of the Portside Wharf precinct, then look no further than Hamilton Harbour Residences and what 10411 at Harbour One has to offer.
Right on the doorstep to Hamilton Harbour Residences are walkways; bike paths, public transport including the ferry terminal and bus stops which is perfect for the Corporate executive, working couples or singles.
Situated on Level 4 with Brisbane River views this 1-bedroom apartment is well designed with an abundance of natural light that flows into the residence. With an open plan design this apartment provides extra space with a study or larger dining area, an added servery cabinet to the kitchen area allows for more bench space and ducted air conditioning providing year-round comfort. This apartment also has 1 onsite carparking space in the secure carpark.
10411 / 8 Harbour Road Hamilton features:
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen.
- Open plan kitchen with movable servery cabinet, Fisher & Paykel dishdrawer, gas cook top and convection oven.
- Large master bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
- European style laundry
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Alfresco balcony with double glazed floor to ceiling windows
- Resort style facilities including heated swimming pool, spa, entertaining and BBQ facilities.
- One carparking space within the secure onsite parking
- Guest intercom system at main entrance
- Secure entry into the entire complex
- Restaurants, cafes, supermarket and convenience store are located within the complex.
- A short walk to the Ferry terminal
- Under 15mins to the CBD
- Access to the Gateway Motorway North & South bound in 5 minutes.
Only 6km to the Brisbane CBD with a short walk to the CityCat terminal makes commuting everyday a breeze. A 1.6km walk to Eat Street Northshore plus many restaurants and cafes at your fingertips makes this apartment a desirable property to inspect.
Body Corporate Fees: Approx. $920 per quarter.
Contact the listing Agent today.