10608/5 Sam Sing Street,
Waterloo New South Wales 2017
Oasis in the Heart of Waterloo
Welcome to Your Light-Filled Oasis in the Heart of Waterloo. Situated in the landmark 'Tower Residences' project, this apartment offers an elegant lifestyle framed by a glazed façade and complemented by lush greenery. Premium appointments and timeless natural finishes create a soothing sanctuary, providing the perfect setting for relaxation and entertainment.
Waterloo continues to grow in popularity as a destination hub for shopping enthusiasts and those seeking a wide array of mouth-watering eateries. With the new Waterloo train station, that is under construction, alongside the multitude of bus routes in place,
public transport makes the daily commute a breeze and opens up many more options for a weekend outing.
- 2 Bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes. Floor-to-ceiling glass windows/door.
- 2 Bathrooms, main with en-suite. Floor-to-ceiling tiles and frameless showers.
- 1 Secure basement parking with separate storage cage.
- Modern kitchen with high-quality Miele appliances, including built-in dishwasher.
- Discreet laundry with built-in dryer
- Sleek timber flooring
- Downlights throughout property
- Video intercom and zoned air-conditioning throughout
- NBN internet available
About the area
- 10 to 15min walk to Green Square Train Station with direct line to CBD and Airport
- 2min walk to multiple bus stops with routes directly to the CBD and more (routes 304, 320, 392, etc)
- 5 to 10min walk to the famous East Village shopping centre and Danks Street precinct with a wide variety of delicious eateries, helpful amenities and boutique shops.
- Moments from Hungry Chefs café, Sushi & More, Yes Thai, Into Laksa Malaysian, Pizza Hut, Pluss Fitness, Plus Two coffee, etc.