SOLD by RITA SUTERS
NEWLY RENOVATED HOME JUST 200 METRES TO THE BEACH - UNBEATABLE LOCATION...
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Please call Rita on 0423 214 439.
***PLEASE NOTE: THIS ADVERTISING IS FOR 13 ELIZABETH ST ONLY, THE 506M2 BLOCK WITH THE 2 BEDROOM HOME ON IT AND DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ADJACENT BLOCK ON 11 ELIZABETH ST ***
Ideally located at the entrance to the island and in immediate proximity to the main beach, jetty, cafe, restaurant, and bar, you truly have everything you need right at your doorstep. Capturing the island atmosphere, idyllic with a native garden and opposite natural bushland this beautiful property reflects the essence and heart of the island.
Surrounded by lush greenery, this home exudes a sense of vibrant coastal living. Prepare to be dazzled by the unique design and styling, featuring bright and inviting colours that instantly uplift the spirit.
This fully renovated 2 bedroom low-set home, where every detail has been carefully considered. From the walls to the doors, electrical systems to flooring, kitchen to bathroom, everything has been replaced with new to ensure a fresh and modern living experience.
13 Elizabeth Street
• 506m2 block meticulously maintained for optimal appeal
• 2 bedroom lowset home
• This home has been fully renovated with all new walls, new doors, new electrical, new flooring, new kitchen, new bathroom, and new appliances
• American Style kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, SMEG 2 burner stove, Westinghouse oven with air fryer, Bosch dishwasher and a Whirlpool washing machine
• Open plan kitchen, living & dining
• The living room has an Electrical effect fireplace heater that adds a touch of warmth and a cosy ambience
• Massive Master bedroom with wall to wall custom built 2-pac cupboards & stylish barn doors
• Second bedroom is also very spacious with a raked ceiling, a 2-pac cupboard, floorboards, and a barn door
• Custom-built 2-pac linen cupboard in the hallway
• Bathroom with spacious shower, basin, toilet, and ample towel rails
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Quality flooring, fixtures, and fittings throughout
• Downlights throughout
• Termite barrier with lime trench
• Conveniently located service room for easy access to plumbing and electrical components
• Manicured and low-maintenance gardens
• Enchanting illuminated concrete driveway and pathway leading to the home, adorned with glow-in-the-dark stones that create a mesmerizing starlit effect at night
This is an extraordinary opportunity to escape to an enchanting sanctuary of serenity and natural beauty. Secure your perfect oasis, offering 506m2 of prime land in an unbeatable location, and embark on a journey of vibrant coastal living surrounded by lush greenery and endless possibilities.
• Daily boat departures from Victoria Point, starting at 5:15 am, with return crossings until 10:30 pm from Coochiemudlo Island
• Bus station located at the boat ramp, providing complimentary school drop-offs
• Daily barge crossings from Victoria Point, commencing at 6 am until 4:20 pm, with weekend crossings from 7:40 am to 4:20 pm
• Thriving local community with a variety of eateries, including the Curlew Cafe and Coochiemudlo Island Beach Bar within proximity
• Abundance of water sports, boating, island hopping, fishing, crabbing, bushwalking trails, biking paths, children's play parks, barbecue facilities, and public amenities in the immediate vicinity
• Enjoy local markets, explore The Artisan Collective galleries, play a round of golf, and bask in the beauty of the island's wildlife.
For more information Contact Rita Suters on 0423 214 439.