11 Beaufort Circuit,
Banksia Beach Queensland 4507
Price: OWNERS HAVE BOUGHT ELSEWHERE - MUST BE SOLD
OWNERS HAVE BOUGHT ELSEWHERE MUST BE SOLD
Lovingly and meticulously maintained. This Hallmark home, built only a few years ago, still feels brand new and will delight anyone looking to tick all the boxes and be a stones throw from the waters edge.
A private long driveway with automatic gate will open up and immediately impress any buyer. Your extra wide front door to the stunning entrance will calm you. Two Queensize bedrooms are positioned at the front of the home with fans, plantation shutters and fantastic size built in robes. These two bedrooms are complimented by a modern family bathroom, complete with full sized bath, separate shower, large vanity, great sized mirror and separate toilet.
The master suite is placed toward the rear of the home with sliding door access to the entertaining sunroom. Perfectly complimented with its great sized walk in robe and ensuite with shower vanity and toilet.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining area will take your breath away with its glorious sunlit windows, neutral colours and serene finishes like the stunning pendant lights over the stone island bench. This all flows seamlessly to the outdoor / indoor alfresco sunroom which is a spacious lounge and entertaining area with beautiful wood plank look tiling and fan and blinds overlooking the sparkling swimming pool and alfresco pool bar area.
Side access and block size really compliment this property, there's also a sizeable garage with workspace nook, complete with external and internal access to the home.
Situated within walking distance to the amazing park and canal waterfront across the road with access to the Marina, then a quick walk to the Pumicestone passage for spectacular kayaking, bike and walking paths and incredible dolphins and turtle sightings.
- Incredibly quiet and private
- Fantastic sea breezes
- 6.6 kw solar system, 5kw inverter and 22 panels
- Private alfresco indoor / outdoor room with fan and blinds
- Walking distance to the marina, parks and waterfront.
- Extra large Garage with nook for workbench
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Semi butlers pantry / laundry with expansive storage and linen cupboard
- Delightful sparkling 2 year old inground pool with cover
- Alfresco deck pool bar area with cafe blinds and wind out awning over the pool
- Massive open plan 7kw air conditioned living, dining and kitchen area that overlooks the lush green garden and swimming pool/ alfresco area
- Caeser stone bench tops
- 2 great sized bedrooms with large floor to ceiling storage fans and plantation shutters
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and beautifully appointed ensuite
- Plenty of space for caravan and trailer.
- Extendable shade cover for the pool area.
- A quick walk to the park across the road
- Energy efficient water heat pump
- Water irrigation throughout entire yard
- A quick walk to the beach and wonderful bikeways
- Move in ready
- Massive 736m2 private block
- Garden shed and lean to
- Plenty of room for pets
- 8 foot 6 ceiling height
Property like this comes along only once in a while. Take advantage of this moment and book an inspection as soon as you can. Virtual and private inspections are available. Call Claire on 0413 469 993.