11 Cathy Court,
Albany Creek Queensland 4035
Price: Offers Over $1,075,000
Genuine Family Home with Views!
This character filled family home is positioned beautifully on the top of the hill to catch the breezes and it has been built to take advantage of the whole 871m2 block.
With 3 Generous Living spaces your family will be spoilt for choice on where they relax. The Kitchen is spacious and has spectacular views out through the large bay window towards the Glasshouse Mountains, you can just make them out in the distance. Offering Gas cooking, double dish drawer, space for the fridge/freezer and beautiful Granite Benches. Cooking up a storm will be easy.
The home offers 5 bedrooms, the 5th is a little smaller without a wardrobe, however the others are all very generous. The Master bedroom is spacious and complete with Ensuite and a glass sliding door to a private patio space where you could place a spa pool, patio furniture, with plumbing in place already you could extend into this area and create your Dream Ensuite.
Outside will not disappoint you and is feature packed. There are plenty of places to sit and relax including the NEW deck around the in-ground pool, entertain family and friends under the large patio or maybe take a chair into the private back garden. There is a 3rd bathroom outside, so you don't need to drip water all through the house after a swim.
The oversized double remote garage has space for a workshop and storage. It's positioned at the back of the home so there is lots of parking for the large family with a nice long driveway and there's internal access through the large laundry.
11 Cathy Court, Albany Creek showcases:
- Formal Lounge & Dining room
- Family Living & Casual Dining
- Rumpus room with Wet bar. Room for a fridge, granite benches, glass cabinetry & wine bottle storage. Party Time!
- Kitchen with Granite benches, space for Fridge & Freezer, Double DishDrawer, Gas Cooktop, lots of cupboard space & small hot water service just for the kitchen.
- Master Bedroom complete with ensuite & access to small patio area.
- 5 Bedrooms in all
- Spacious 2nd bathroom with separate vanity
- 3rd Bathroom outside near the pool
- Ducted Vac
- Large internal Laundry with 2 benches & good storage
- In-ground Pool with NEW timber deck
- 2 x Water Tanks
- 871m2 Block with double remote garage
- Close to Schools, shopping & public transport
Your family will have plenty of room to spread their wings and entertain; and large family homes are being snapped up at the moment. Don't let this one pass you by. Call to book an inspection.