Award-winning Resort-Style Sanctuary with Ocean Views
Embrace a holiday-at-home lifestyle with an award-winning 4 bedroom resort-style sanctuary you'll be honoured to call home. Set across a sprawling 1,113m2 block and graced with ocean views and ample zones for entertaining and relaxation, this two-storey haven will have you packing away your passport and pulling up a deckchair by the pool to savour the serenity.
Spanning two storeys and nestled in a sought-after street, coastal-inspired interiors enhance the relaxing ambience that echoes throughout the home. An abundance of windows and doors invites the outside in, with sunshine cascading into areas such as the formal lounge room. Tucked beneath a cathedral ceiling, stop and linger a while here or on the adjoining balcony, where cool ocean breezes and views are your constant companion. A family room is another inviting oasis to enjoy, while downstairs, the fun continues with a rumpus room with a wet bar and a media room ready to host family movie nights with ease.
A home designed with entertaining in mind, it's anchored by a modern and spacious kitchen with 5 burner gas cooker, granite benchtops and walk-in pantry. Gather with up to 20 guests on the patio over the pool, or opt for an alfresco party on the expansive limestone terrace. While you're out here, expect the saltwater pool with spa to take centre stage. Trimmed with tropical palms, relax with a book or cool drink, with the leafy, established greenery the perfect privacy shield for you to sun yourself and feel far removed from the stress of everyday living.
Fitted with four bedrooms, this includes a king-sized main suite with a private retreat, deck, walk-in robe and superb spa ensuite. A bedroom and a powder room are upstairs, with two bedrooms and three-way family bathroom downstairs.
- Award-winning 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom resort-style sanctuary in one of Mackay's most sought-after streets
- Sprawling 1,113m2 block with ocean views plus high ceilings and inviting coastal interiors throughout
- Modern kitchen with 5 burner gas, granite benchtops and walk-in pantry (could convert to a butler's pantry)
- Light and bright lounge room with cathedral ceiling, opens onto an ocean-view balcony
- Dining and family rooms upstairs plus media room and rumpus room with wet bar downstairs
- Sunkissed king-sized main suite with deck, walk-in robe and spa ensuite with granite vanity
- Two king sized bedrooms and powder room upstairs, two queen sized bedrooms and three-way family bathroom downstairs
- Multiple decks and balconies for entertaining plus a large alfresco terrace off the rumpus room
- Stunning saltwater pool with spa, trimmed with tropical, established greenery
- 3.5 garage and expansive off-street parking + 6.6kw solar power
- Air-conditioning, study nook, outside bathroom and man cave/outdoor shed
- Downstairs lock up with a 6 metre x 12 metre solid concrete shed/cellar
- Floor plans and Rental appraisal on request and Rates approx. $1900 per half year
Why make Eimeo your new Suburb?
With quiet streets and quality homes, people flock to Eimeo to enjoy sought-after living. Make the most of sheltered and picturesque Eimeo Beach, a popular choice for swimming, while perched high above sparkling waters, the Eimeo Pub is a local landmark well worth a visit. Head up the hill for some fresh fish and chips and enjoy panoramic views with a chilled drink. To view the property, or if you would like further information, please contact Leanne Druery from RE/MAX Results today!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.