11 Magnolia Drive,
Southport Queensland 4215
Price: Offers over $1,100,000
CITY GLIMPSES | FLEXIBLE 40SQ FLOOR PLAN | ROOM FOR POOL
Located in the upmarket and blue-chip "TSS pocket" of Southport this large, solid double storey home represents incredible value and potential to dream big. Having moved interstate, our sellers are motivated to sell at or before auction so inspect today and make an offer. Move in or renovate the choice and options are many.
Fully fenced, private and with level lawn areas front and back there is plenty of room for pets, children or your future pool (no easements). Sunny decks front and back provide wonderful spaces for alfresco living and views of the city skyline will remind you how close you are to the beaches and excitement of Surfers Paradise. Literally walking distance to shopping, quality schools and public transport this is an exceptional location.
Internally you will be delighted with large living areas with plenty of scope to customise and make this home your own. The lower level offers a kitchenette and incredible storage plus multi-purpose rooms.
- 3 Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom on Upper Level
- Large deck at front with city glimpses
- Even larger deck at rear overlooking back yard
- Open plan living with A/C plus separate dining enclave
- Under home provides flexible storage or workshop. Potential to convert back to another lock up garage providing additional secure car accommodation.
- Land 524m2 (level allotment, no easements)
- Fully fenced and private with room for pool
- House size approx 377m2 (40 squares)
- Quality upmarket neighbourhood
- Timber floors throughout (low allergy, no carpets)
- Kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking and plenty of storage
- Timber plantation shutters
- Located in desirable primary catchment for Bellevue Park Primary
- 700m (approx 7 min walk) to Southport Park Shopping Centre
- 3km (approx 6 min drive) to Southport CBD, TAFE, Australia Fair, Broadwater Parklands
- 3.5km (approx 7 min drive) to Surfers Paradise
- 6km (approx 10 min drive) to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospitals
Located in the sought-after suburb of Southport, this property is close to all amenities, including schools, parks, shopping centers, and public transportation. The vibrant Southport CBD is just a short drive away, offering a wide range of dining and entertainment options.
- Gold Coast Rates approx $2150 per year
~ Inspections by appointment or at our published open homes
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. We have used our best endeavours to make sure the above information is true and accurate. However, buyers should not rely on this information and are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify all information. Our agents and agency accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Buyers are encouraged to seek independent legal advice with respect to the property and entering into a contract of sale. References to distances and financials are approximate only. References to distances and financials are approximate only.