11 Panama Road,
Butler Western Australia 6036
Price: UNDER OFFER :)
OPEN SATURDAY 3rd April @ 11:45 - 12:15pm
THIS HOME IS GOING TO FLY OUT THE DOOR...!!! Presented in an immaculate, clean and tidy condition and set in one of Butler's BEST locations on a quiet street, presents this awesome property that has vacant possession so you can move in asap...!!!
- A great size master bedroom that has tinted windows, a huge walk in robe and private ensuite
- From the grand entry is a second living area or theatre room
- The kitchen has plenty of bench and cupboard space and this overlooks the dining and family areas that have been completed with beautiful down lights, wooden flooring and higher ceilings
- The minor bedrooms have plush carpets, walk in robes and are a great size
- The laundry is perfect with a huge walk in linen cupboard
Slide open the double doors from the family living and step out to the brilliant entertaining area with a large pitched patio and manicured gardens. This is the perfect spot to cook up a bbq and entertain the friends...!!! Further back is a grassed area which the kids and pets will love, plus the added bonus of a larger double garage. The home is set on a great sized 384 meter block.
With ducted air-conditioning, modern lighting with down lights, security screens to front and rear doors, tinted windows to the front elevation, fresh neutral décor and quality flooring this home really needs to be seen to be appreciated.
The location is first class and walking distance to everything -
- East Butler Primary School 100m
- Butler Train Station 1.5km
- Sheldwich Park - 100m
- IGA shopping Centre - 700m
- High School 900m
(Approx. as per Google Earth)
I've sold a few homes in this street and they sell quick... Call Dave now for a viewing on 0413 325 585 as this is going.... going.......go.....