11 Patterson Street,
Wynnum Queensland 4178
Price: Offers Over $650,000 Considered!
Character Home on Large Block!
Perched on 812m2 this charming post war home with views of the Glass House Mountains around to the Gateway Bridge provides a multitude of options! Whether you are a developer, investor, owner occupier moving straight in with nothing to do, renovator or wanting to build your dream home, this quiet Wynnum hill property is for you.
- can be sub-divided offering views to both lots (house can be removed)
- master bedroom has large en-suite
- separate bathroom and toilet
- high ceilings and timber floors
- split air conditioning in living area and main bedroom
- Bosch pyrolytic s/steel oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher
- dining room opens out onto spacious entertaining deck
- enormous leafy backyard with room for pool, shed, playground, etc
- extra-large garden shed and fully fenced
- downstairs laundry and storage area
- paved driveway and easy care garden
- close to public transport, schools, shops and the famous Wynnum esplanade
- genuine bank evaluation at $670,000
Owners have bought elsewhere and have lowered their expectations to enable a quick sale! Therefore to secure this rare Wynnum gem call Gordon to register your interest and arrange an inspection!