11 Patterson Street,
Wynnum Queensland 4178
Character Home on Large Block!
Perched on 812m2 this charming post war home with views of the Glass House Mountains around to the Gateway Bridge provides a multitude of options! Whether you are a developer, investor, owner occupier moving straight in with nothing to do, renovator or wanting to build your dream home, this quiet Wynnum hill property is for you.
- can be sub-divided offering views to both lots (house can be removed)
- master bedroom has large en-suite
- separate bathroom and toilet
- high ceilings and timber floors
- split air conditioning in living area and main bedroom
- Bosch pyrolytic s/steel oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher
- dining room opens out onto spacious entertaining deck
- enormous leafy backyard with room for pool, shed, playground, etc
- extra-large garden shed and fully fenced
- downstairs laundry and storage area
- paved driveway and easy care garden
- close to public transport, schools, shops and the famous Wynnum esplanade
- genuine bank evaluation at $670,000
Owners have bought elsewhere and have lowered their expectations to enable a quick sale! Therefore to secure this rare Wynnum gem call Gordon to register your interest and arrange an inspection!