11 Phoenix Crescent,
Rural View Queensland 4740
Price: Offers from $499,000
Red Hot Phoenix
With so much on offer there is simply no doubt that you will be proud to make Phoenix your new home. This lowset and low maintenance home with ample living spaces inside and out will allow you to spend time with the people you love - family and friends. With dual living capabilities - you have the option to rent the granny flat, look after elderly parents or ideal for big or blended families.
At its heart is a striking kitchen which features ample bench space so you can prepare meals whilst overseeing kid's play, along with ample drawers and cupboards in various sizes to maintain an uncluttered feel. The outstanding benchtops and pendant lighting provide a touch of glamour. The kitchen is surrounded by two large living areas. The open planned dining room and formal lounge overlooks the patio respectively whilst the more casual lounge ensures even the largest of families will be delighted by the multitude of spaces to spread out.
The alfresco under covered patio overlooks the green grass and there is plenty of room for a pool or a shed with plenty of side access. This property is offering a stylish, spacious & perfectly presented home that must be inspected to be appreciated.
Other enviable features include:
- At the front of the home to the right is the Granny flat. Complete with lounge, dining and kitchenette. The granny flat has a separate bedroom and ensuite
- Further down the hallway is located the King size main bedroom featuring a timeless ensuite and the walk-in robe has ample space for all your lovely shoes and clothing
- Other good-sized bedrooms boasting built ins, fans and air conditioning
- Separate casual family area including a striking kitchen, dining & lounge area. This space is lovely for the family gathering
- Kitchen has modern appliances with a breakfast bar if you desire to cater for the busy mornings. Four burner gas stovetops for the head chef to cook up a storm
- A light, bright and fresh feeling throughout due to its neutral flooring combined with the crisp neutral palette on the walls provides the perfect surrounds for all styles of designer furniture
- Air-conditioned home plus fans throughout for the Summer months
- Separate toilet and main bathroom include bathtub, shower and plenty of cupboards
- Flawless flow from inside to outside with alfresco living ready for entertaining guests. Time could easily slip away whilst sipping a glass of champagne or having that cold beer after a hard day at work
- 665 sqm block with side access and fully fenced
- Remote garage for parking in a quiet area
- Built 2012
- Rental appraisal letter available on request
Your home should tell the story of who you are & be a collection of what you love. With space, style & quality finishes, this lowset, family home will impress because of its multitude of capabilities. To organise a viewing of this property or for more information please contact Sales Consultant Leanne Druery of RE/MAX Results
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.