11 The Esplanade,
Caboolture Queensland 4510
Price: Buyers in the high 400ks invited
SHED - DUAL STREET FRONTAGES - ZONED RES B
You will be pleasantly surprised at the space inside this charming 1940's cottage which is perfectly situated on a dual street corner block directly opposite the Caboolture River.
Only a short stroll to the Caboolture CBD, Centenary Lakes parklands and sports complex, the new Aldi and of course the Caboolture Park Shopping Centre. Public transport is within walking distance including the train and buses.
- 756m2 allotment
- ZONED Res B
- River frontage
- Dual Street frontages
- 2 large bedrooms with polished timber floorboards (built in robes to master)
- Huge living room with fireplace and direct access to the veranda via French doors
- Separate dining room with built in display cabinet/room divider and French doors to outside
- Well appointed kitchen in terrific condition with new freestanding electric oven
- Bathroom has shower over bathtub and linen cupboard
- Separate toilet
- Separate walk through laundry
- Original hills hoist clothes line
- 6m x 6m Shed / Workshop
- Partially fenced (can have pets or young children secured)
- Beautiful gardens surround the property with an abundance of wildlife that visit regularly
This property is currently tenanted on a periodic lease. The current tenants would be happy to stay on long term if possible.
Proudly presented to you by Dynieka Clark of RE/MAX Victory. Enquiries welcomed 7 days a week.