11 Trevelian Street,
Morayfield Queensland 4506
Price: Under Contract
THE PERFECT ACREAGE STARTER!
This solid lowset brick home is located at the end of a cul de sac and has heaps to offer. Location is ideal with easy access to the Bruce Highway and close to all amenities.
- 4 good size bedrooms with built-in robes, with air conditioning in main bedroom.
- Air conditioned lounge, dining area with access out to the covered entertainment area.
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living area
- Kitchen provides plenty of bench space and storage, with gas stove and stainless steel dishwasher
- Large main bathroom with bath
- Separate laundry with external access
- 24 Solar panels 6kw
- 3128m2 of tiered land with access to rear of property from both sides
- Spacious backyard with well-established gardens and fruit trees
- Mulberry, Mango, lemon, peach and nectarine trees and more
- 6 x9 m Colourbond shed
- Double carport 6mx6m + 3mx3m garden shed
- Chicken Coup
- Fully fenced
- Built 1995
Convenient location, you are only minutes to Bruce highway, and you are within 2.5km to all schools, train station, shopping centres, restaurants, medical hub etc
Contact Sue McLennan to arrange an Inspection
*Note* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, RE/MAX Victory will not be held liable for any errors in photography, typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect*
24 Solar panels
Functional kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher
Close to amenities