111 Queens Court Road,
Alexandra Hills Queensland 4161
Price: Serious offers over $749,000
Exciting Home, Jam Packed with Value!
Sitting on a generous 701m2 block with plenty of side access to accommodate the caravan or boat, this fantastic property is jam packed with value and is definitely one to get excited about!
Whilst you will be impressed with the practical aspects of the spacious interior and functional layout, the polished hardwood floors, fresh neutral colour scheme, high ceilings and natural light enhance the welcoming ambience.
The position couldn't be more convenient, strolling distance to shops, parks, schools and public transport with acres of conservation bushland at the end of the street. Call now to avoid disappointment, because this one will not be on the market for long!
* Legal head height underneath
* Sunken lounge (air conditioned)
* Spacious open plan living & dining
* High ceilings add to the sense of space
* Timber Kitchen (plenty of bench & cupboard space)
* Stainless steel dishwasher & gas cooktop
* All bedrooms feature built-in-robes
* Security screens & ceiling fans
* Huge covered outdoor entertaining area
* Double lock up garage
* Large workshop or man cave
* Convenient side access for a caravan or boat
* Generous 701m2 block
Centrally located within easy walking distance to the local shopping centre, medical facilities and public transport. Parks, gyms, TAFE College, childcare and an excellent selection of schools are close by. Alexandra Hills is only a 10 minute drive to the Bay and only 40 minutes to Brisbane's CBD and airport.
Contact The Simon Salm Property Sales Team on 0466 388 772 to arrange your inspection.