11/14 Liam Court,
Labrador Queensland 4215
Price: Buyers above $449,000
SPACIOUS AND BRIGHT IN EXCLUSIVE GATED COMPLEX - Walk to Harbourtown
Just minutes by car to Harbour Town, Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospitals, this solid townhouse in a boutique complex of 16 offers a central location with many lifestyle perks.
The complex is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and behind the security gates, residents enjoy a common pool area and well maintained grounds.
Light, bright and refreshed since new (carpets, paint and blinds replaced less than 2 years ago) this air-conditioned townhome is your ideal home.
Located within an immaculate (and quiet) complex it is minutes by car or foot to Harbour Town and offers a superb location and one of the best value rentals for maximum lifestyle.
The complex is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac and behind the security gates, residents enjoy a common pool area and beautifully maintained grounds. "Parkview Palms" is a friendly community where you will feel welcome. Currently rented to wonderful tenants, this would make an ideal investment or home.
- 3 Bedrooms all with built-in-robes
- 1 Bathroom + guest powder room on lower level
- A/C to living and master bedroom
- Kitchen with gas cook top
- Private covered courtyard (fully fenced) for entertaining
- Remote gated entry + remote lock up garage
- Swimming pool
- Park at the end of the street
- Only 16 homes in the complex with a mix of owners and tenants
- 2.5km (6min drive) to Broadwater
- 3.3km (6min drive) to Harbour Town (15 min walk)
- 3.6km (7min drive) to Griffith Uni / Gold Coast Hospitals
LOW BODY CORP - $41.57pw
Contact us for a full property management proposal.
We welcome your inspection anytime by appointment.