112 Baltimore Parade,
Merriwa Western Australia 6030
Price: Offers From $320,000
* UNDER OFFER *
This is your limited opportunity to secure a 3 x 1 home on a WHOPPING 561m² for not much more than land value in the area!
INVESTORS – with sitting tenants until March 2022 at $290 per week ($15,080 p/a), the land size and gross potential ROI currently sitting at 4.7% with potential to be so much more next year – this is one that you need to act on fast!
FIRST HOME BUYERS - Struggling to get into the market? Then act fast on this opportunity to secure TODAY'S PRICES AND MOVE IN NEXT YEAR.
This charming home is situated within walking distance to a park and public transport, easy access to the freeway and a short distance to local schools and shops.
Situated at the front of the home is a spacious lounge and master bedroom with WIR, semi-ensuite and large windows which overlook the front garden.
Step through to the main living area where the kitchen is open plan to lounge and dining and spills out under the large paved alfresco. There is also a huge elevated back garden with plenty of room for a pool, or for the kids to play.
Two minor bedrooms with robes and laundry complete this great home.
- Two bedrooms with BIRs and walk-in robe to the master
- Semi-ensuite bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Formal lounge
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Kitchen includes gas top cooking, electric oven, double stainless-steel sink with double fridge recess
- Laundry with separate toilet
- Linen closet
- Split system air conditioning to the family room
- Large undercover alfresco area
- Garden shed
- Single carport with drive through access
- Gas hot water system
- Block size approx. 561sqm