INVESTOR NEEDED; INSTANT INCOME!
This neat & tidy 3x2 urban home is superbly located within walking distance to everything Butler has to offer! Only 600m walk to the Trainstation, Butler Boulevard Shopping precinct, and East Butler Primary School; this perfect little investment property has wonderful tenants whom would like to stay on long term and provides an immediate income for the savvy investor.
• With low-maintenance native gardens and a combination of mulched and pebbled surrounds; this cosy cottage is presented with a modern rendered façade and recessed front entry. The secure double garage can be accessed from the rear laneway and offers multiple carbays for visiting guests.
• The wood-look floating floor flows throughout the property and contrasts with the soft-white paint scheme to create a warm and bright feel throughout the home. Coupled with ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning & instantaneous hot water; the occupants will be comfortable all year round.
• At the front of the home, the master bedroom is finished with a large walk-in robe, neutral décor and a private ensuite with glass shower. The two additional double bedrooms both have double-sliding robes, vertical blinds, carpets, and a neutral finish and encircle the modern family bathroom with deep bath, glass shower & a separate water closet.
• Positioned at the heart of the home, the island kitchen is complete with stainless steel appliances + rangehood, 'Bosch' dishwasher, double fridge recess, built-in pantry + plenty of storage, soft-closing drawers, and breakfast bar. Allowing in plenty of natural light, the bright & airy family room is the perfect place for quality family time & meals or escape to the outdoor courtyard area enjoy the beautiful West Australian sunshine!
• EXTRAS INCLUDE: Secure double remote garage, laundry + linen, flyscreens throughout, additional TV points, additional power points, Foxtel points, skirting boards throughout, and so much more!
Call Josh Curtis from The Phil Wiltshire Team on 0425 017 960 for more information.