PRIVATE GARDEN AND SPACIOUS DECK
Hidden behind lush greenery you will find an oasis in this meticulously maintained, modern townhouse. As you enter the property, through your private grassed courtyard, you step up onto a large, timber deck fitted with ceiling fan and rotary sunshades to make the most of Queensland outdoor living all year round.
Inside the front door, a refined colour palette has been cleverly employed with large format floor tiles and a vast, open-plan living area, dining room and well-appointed kitchen. At the back of the property, is easy access to your oversize single garage with full laundry and storage space.
Walking up the wide, designer, timber staircase you will find three, large bedrooms, a family bathroom and ensuite as well as the linen press and walkway area which gives the upstairs area a feeling of space and light.
Sweeping, leafy vistas can be viewed from the front window of the King-Sized Master bedroom which has two, full-size built-in wardrobes, giving enough space for even the most avid fashionista. The other bedrooms are both sizeable and have large built-ins and lots of natural light. Both bathrooms are modern and neutral with a bath in the family bathroom.
The tasteful, contemporary set of four of townhouses is set amongst the very best that Carina has to offer, being near a multitude of shops and dining options while in a quiet and family-friendly pocket.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Oversized glass stacker doors open up to give an indoor/outdoor connection for the deck and courtyard area
- Kitchen has stone benchtops, Stainless Steel appliances (only one year old), island bench and loads of storage including walk-in pantry
- Opulent, extra-large floor tiles throughout the bottom level
- Powder room near the internal garage door, perfect for guests
- Three large bedrooms with two bathrooms on the upper level
- Master bedroom has ensuite and leafy vistas
- Split-system air-conditioning in the Master Bed and Living Room, and fans in every room
- Separate laundry in the garage, close to the clothesline
- Only one owner since built in 2013
- Pet friendly complex
- 3,000L Water Tank
- Solar Panels and Solar Hot Water to lower your power bills
- Crimsafe screens on all lower floor doors and windows for maximum enjoyment of breezes throughout the townhouse
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!
When it comes to shopping and dining, Carindale Shopping Centre, one of Brisbane's largest retail hubs, is just a stone's throw away. Here, you can indulge in shopping, enjoy a diverse range of restaurants and cafes, and take advantage of the many entertainment options available. For everyday essentials, the nearby Carina and Camp Hill shopping precincts offer a variety of convenience stores and local boutiques.
Commute with ease, as major connecting roads such as Old Cleveland Road, Creek Road, and the Gateway Motorway are all in close proximity, providing swift access to the Brisbane CBD, as well as the serene coastal areas of Moreton Bay. Public transport options are equally convenient, ensuring that your daily travel is hassle-free.
For families, 16 Booligal Street places you within a short distance of several excellent schools including St Martin's Catholic Primary School in Broadway St (just around the corner), San Cisto College and Citipointe Christian College, and in the catchment for Camp Hill Primary School and Whites Hill State High School.
In terms of facilities, you'll find a host of parks and recreational areas nearby, including the Clem Jones Centre, perfect for maintaining an active and healthy lifestyle.
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. For a personal inspection time that suits you - call or email Kath, she would love to hear from you!