1/16 Kennedy Street,
Mackay Queensland 4740
Price: $220,000 Negotiable
Open Home Details:
Saturday 23rd, January 2021
Can Do Kennedy!
Many experts say you should not put all your "eggs in the one basket." So astute Buyers if you are preapproved and have decided to enter the real estate market to purchase your own home, this property presents a wonderful opportunity for you. For our wise investors this is the one that will tick all your boxes -neat, tidy, and private in a quiet location with a good rental return and low body corporate rates.
Boasting new internal paint, air conditioning, modern kitchen, lowset and low maintenance. This property is a good solid investment. Located in a sought-after area with close proximity to the CBD, local cafes and the Beach.
Some of the many enviable features of this property include:
- Lowset brick, low maintenance with modern renovations
- Open planned family room with lounge and dining
- Stylish kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space for the chef of the home
- Lovely crisp neutral tones throughout
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the property
- Functional main bathroom
- Separate Laundry area
- Single carport
- Located in a quiet complex
- Great investment, great first home, great downsizer!
- Hot to the market and close to absolutely everything, this very neat unit provides an opportunity for you or your tenant to simply move in. With a great price and quiet living this one is well worth a look
- Furniture package available (fully furnished - option to just pack the bags and move in.)
- Rental appraisal available on request
- Rates approx. $1400 per year
- Body Corporate takes care of external building maintenance and insurance and is very affordable
Why make South Mackay your First Choice?
South Mackay is sought after not only for its nearness to the CBD, but also for its proximity to local schools and Town Beach. The Illuka Parklands and sporting fields are also just around the corner and restaurants, cafes and local shops provide additional services. Is it time to invest in your future? Yes you can! For more information or to make this your new suburb, call Sales Consultant Leanne Druery of RE/MAX today!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.