116 Marina Drive,
Bushland Beach Queensland 4818
Price: PRICE SLASHED!! Now $485,000!!
Open Home Details:
Saturday 17th, April 2021
FIVE BEDROOMS, LARGE SHED AND 1512sqm STUNNING SUSTAINABLE LIVING GARDENS
This outstanding property is like your own sustainable living farm in the suburbs. If you like pottering around the garden or teaching the kids the value of growing your own food then this property will be your dream come true. The house itself contains five bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living rooms including a massive 36sqm rumpus room that has a variety of uses, large dining room and over 100sqm of covered wraparound patio. Add to that a large carport, 12m x 6m powered shed, hardstand area for caravans etc, endless fruit trees, veggie gardens, chook pen and endless clean bore water. If you want barramundi and mudcrabs to go with your fresh produce the boat ramp is literally less than a minute's drive away to launch the boat into the Bohle River:
* King sized air conditioned master bedroom is located at the rear of the house and opens out to the patio. It has a walk through robe to the ensuite and is very private and quiet - perfect for shift workers.
* Four more bedrooms all queen sized - two have three door robes, one has two door robes and one has both three door and two door robes and would make a perfect large office or crafts room
* The family bathroom is recently renovated with a large walk in shower, stylish modern vanity and feature brass train luggage rack for your towels
* Both bathrooms and the kitchen have skylights
* Beautiful recently renovated kitchen has beautiful timber hardwood cabinetry and stone benchtops. It comes with a large fridge space, built in hutch with coffee nook and open plate rack and art deco style tile splashback. The oven is a pyrolytic self cleaner with a ceramic cooktop.
* Off one side of the kitchen is a casual breakfast area that opens out to the patio whilst on the other side is the large formal dining space that also open out through another door to the patio
* Formal lounge at the front of the house has large windows to make it bright and airy
* Huge 36sqm rumpus room has a variety of uses as a theatre room or the ideal place for a pool table and bar, etc
* Telstra signal booster on the roof for improved TV and mobile phone reception
* Beautiful timber look porcelain tiles through the whole house except the wet areas
* Cyclone/security shutters on all windows except bathrooms and toilets
* Over 100sqm of patio wrapping around three sides of the house provide not only entertaining space but also keep the house well shaded and cool
* Extensive storage options around the whole house
* Front yard landscaped into a beautiful courtyard area to relax in the afternoon with a cool beverage
* 3kw grid connected solar with 14 panels
* House roof has been rescrewed with large cyclone screws, regalvanised and repainted with reflective paint to keep the house cooler
* 7m x 6m gabled carport structurally engineered and braced and attached to the house that can be adjusted for height if need be
* 12m x 6m powered shed with insulated roof, it's own switchboard and cyclone proofed roller doors plus a second powered garden shed and a large concrete hardstand area for boats and caravans making carparking for at least four vehicles plus hardstand area
* Endless clear bore water that pumps out at 130l/m
* Stunning low maintenance gardens and orchard (only mowing is the footpath) with meandering concrete paths throughout that provide easy access to all areas of the garden. Mulch them once a year and the rest of the time all you need to do is water them with the bore and blow the leaves off the paths
* There is even a chook pen if you want fresh eggs for breakfast
* Fruit trees include mandarin, pomegranate, mango, orange, banana, lemon, pawpaw, passionfruit and avocado as well as separate veggie gardens
You really need to come and wander around the back yard of this amazing property to fully appreciate how cool and relaxing it is.