1/17 Kennedy Street,
North Ward Queensland 4810
Price: Early to Mid $300,000s Negotiable
Stylish Townhouse - Easy to live in, easy to let out!
This trendy townhouse is not only a change of scenery, but a change of lifestyle.
Situated near the bottom of Castle Hill in the highly sought-after suburb of North Ward. The location is superb, be within minutes of Townsville's best whether you are walking or driving. Be a stroll away from Castle Hill with magnificent walking tracks, Queens Gardens, Schools, sporting fields, quality restaurants, boutiques and the award-winning Strand. Drive to local shopping centres, the Queensland Country Bank Stadium and to the inner city in under 10 minutes!
Be welcomed by the fenced wrap around courtyard at the front of the home as you enter through the private front gate. Downstairs the well-designed floorplan features a spacious kitchen, convenient internal laundry and an open plan living/dining space with bifold doors leading to the outdoor entertainment area for alfresco dining to enjoy the cool breezes of North Ward. Upstairs you are met with two well sized air-conditioned bedrooms, the master bedroom opening to a balcony with a view to Castle Hill and a tidy tiled bathroom. This beautiful town house has air conditioners, ceiling fans and storage throughout.
- Exclusive use courtyard and lawn, it's more of a house than an apartment!
- Secure lockable car accommodation
- Fully functional kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Carpeted dining and lounge room has heaps of natural light
- Good sized laundry with good storage space; back door to clothes line
- Two good sized air-conditioned bedrooms; master opens onto tidy balcony
- A wall of storage atop the stairs
- Tiled bathroom with large shower and vanity
Whether you're looking for the apartment lifestyle or looking to expand your rental portfolio, look no further than this little gem - Call to inspect now!