119 Barrow Hill Road,
Habana Queensland 4740
Price: Offers around $510K
Living in the Treetops at Habana
This unique family pole home is set high in the treetops of Habana sharing her space with the birds. It is easy to imagine waking up and seeing this beautiful view every morning. In an elevated position, this architecturally designed home built by Wayne Morrison is like no other and its location will ensure tranquillity and peacefulness. With acreages in high demand, the time to escape to the country, is now!
The well-appointed open planned kitchen will cater for those that enjoy cooking. Boasting very high ceilings gives a further sense of spaciousness in this exceptional pole home. The kitchen has the most amazing views, plenty of cupboards and bench space for the chef of the home. I promise washing up will not be a problem. The dining and lounge room adjoins the deck area, allowing the inside to meet the outside in a seamless design.
Lending itself to a quality entertaining experience for family and friends all year round in the covered deck area. It is easy to imagine sitting back sipping champagne and enjoying the peace and tranquillity that Habana has to offer. Your guests too will be captivated by the views and relaxing ambience, in harmony with the surrounding natural environment. The elevated block also captures the breeze which is important in Mackay's tropical climate.
The upper level of the home consists of the master bedroom, walk in robe and dual access bathroom. There is another large bedroom with views and is fully airconditioned. The laundry / room can easily fit home based business or utilise as a guest room.
To increase the family's living space, there is plenty of room to add extra bedrooms if desired. There is the option of constructing a separate master bedroom with its very own bridge entry.
Other enviable features in this slice of country heaven:
- Unique architecturally designed Pole Home by local builder Wayne Morrison and architecturally designed by Don Spencer
- Mixed materials - pole home with high ceiling which allow cross ventilation
- Kitchen has a new rangehood, Bosch 5 burner cooktop and double oven for Sunday roast night. A good walk in pantry will keep everything neat and tidy
- Gorgeous polished floorboards of mixed hardwood and neutrally painted interior gives a clean, crisp finish
- Master bedroom is airconditioned. This large unit also service the open planned living areas
- Separate toilet to the main functional bathroom
- Good clean drinking water with a Hybrid GT dual filter and UV water treatment system, 130 ipm. It covers the rainwater and bore water. 2 x tanks (1 x 600 and 1 x 5200)
- Good size block 6134 sqm (approx. 1.51 acres)
- Veranda boasts a tranquil outlook perfect for entertaining on a balmy night
- Septic system
- Good size shed (approx. 6 x 4m) with its own power board
- An inviting split-level home with unique features that will be loved by many
- Rates are approx. $1000 per half year
- Rental return available on request
Why make Habana your first choice in Suburbs?
Are you ready for the 'tree change?" This magnificent home in the treetops is the perfect place to get away from it all... Don't miss your chance to be mesmerised by the peace and serenity and book your inspection today! This unique pole home truly must be seen to be appreciated! For more information or to make this your new suburb, call Sales Consultant Leanne Druery today!
A little bit of history:
The locality Habana takes its name from La Habana sugar plantation established by Edward Maitland Long and William Robertson in 1881 on 6000 acres of land already owned by Long. They built the Habana sugar mill in 1883 and it operated until 1901.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.