119 Minnie Street,
Southport Queensland 4215
Price: $430,000 -$460,000
LOCATION & PRIVACY - MOTIVATED VENDORS
This well presented 3-Bedroom townhouse is flooded with an abundance of space, natural light and is a must to inspect. So easy to maintain and perfect for the investor, busy professionals, retirees or first homeowners. The second floor utilises every square centimetre of its large floor space greeting you with a landing ideal for a small children’s retreat, home office or study, main lounge room, kitchen and a master bedroom with it's large walk in robe and modern ensuite. The second and third bedroom are located downstairs and access to a shaded patio area.
The home is located in a sought after complex of 3 townhouses and is centrally located in Southport. Located just 5min drive from the Southport CBD and walking distance to light rail, it's spacious, low maintenance and offers proximity to Griffith Uni, Gold Coast Hospital and the stunning Broadwater.
- A/C, insulation and fans
- Private courtyard off the lower bedroom
- 3 Bedrooms (with built in robes)
- 2.5 Bathrooms (with ensuite to master, main bathroom plus guest powder room)
- 2 Living areas (includes lounge plus formal dining/study)
- Huge kitchen with stone bench and stainless-steel appliances
- Ample storage throughout
- Electronic gate security.
- Remote double lock up garage
- Pet friendly and low body corp
- Ideal for owner or investor (now being made vacant for sale but always rented particularly to Griffith University Students).
- 10min walk to Light Rail Station with one stop to Griffith University and GC Hospital
- Access from light rail to Southport CBD, Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise
- 5min drive to Southport CBD and Broadwater
- 5min drive to Ferry Road Markets
We welcome your inspection anytime by appointment or at our scheduled open homes.