1/2-6 Roser Close,
Kearneys Spring Queensland 4350
Price: $298000 negotiable
This 3 Bedroom Townhome Yields 5.21% Gross Rent P.A.
AN EASY short 250 metre stroll to sprawling parklands - and 250 metres to Harvey Norman lifestyle shopping - this 3 Bedroom Townhome is selling with a long lease until January 5, 2022.
THAT'S INCOME from Day 1.
- This one's leased and earning income until January 5, 2022
- Currently earning $300 per week
- That's a 5.21% gross annual rent yield
IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC,
this 2-LEVEL TOWNHOME features:
- A spacious light-filled lounge room
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Lovely dining area
- Very tidy kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of cupboards
- The master bedroom every Tenant wants!
::::: Featuring a WALK-IN-ROBE
::::: And an ENSUITE with shower, vanity and toilet
- Total of 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs, each with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with shower over bathtub, and toilet
- Returning downstairs:
::::: Get a THIRD toilet here
::::: Internal separate laundry with easy clothesline access
::::: An under-stairs storage cupboard
::::: And a single internal garage for a safer arrival home
- Lovely L-shaped backyard
::::: Nicely landscaped
::::: Good amount of space to play and relax here
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 250m walk to sprawling parklands and creek
- 250m to Harvey Norman and home-lifestyle shops
- 600m to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
- 950m to Springs Garden World
- 1.4km to Middle Ridge Primary School
- 1.9km to University
- 3.9km to Shamrock Bar/CBD
- 4.4km to Centenary Heights High School
WITH SO MUCH NEARBY, anticipate solid rental demand in to the future, and GET INCOME on this FANTASTIC TOWNHOME from Day 1.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're standing by right now to answer your questions or to arrange your inspection. SEE THIS SMART TOWNHOME NOW!
***USEFUL DETAILS with compliments of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Real Property Description: Lot 1 on Building Unit Plan 100474
- Recent General Rates: Approx. $1011.00 nett 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: Approx. $305.00 nett 1/2 yr + use
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Middle Ridge Primary (P-6, 1.4km); Centenary Heights High (7-12, 4.4km)
- Integrity: Please be advised, the dining room image only has been digitally enhanced with virtual furniture
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.