12 Cashmore Street,
Wyreema Queensland 4352
This North-Facing Home Is Affordable And Light-Filled With An Optimal Family Floorplan
BREAKING NEWS: Price Drop! Save $6k ... Now $389,000
LIGHT-FILLED and sensationally presented inside - with an ideal north-facing aspect - Jacqui Walker is delighted to present this optimal family home in AFFORDABLE WYREEMA.
I LOVE the brick and render elements ... and the flourishing Arbour here is spectacular. The semi-rural setting of the Wyreema township is ideal too - where affordability is emphasised.
- A formal entry
- Formal lounge room
::::: This captures the lovely north-facing aspect
::::: With a sliding door to the outdoor living zone
- Open-plan living and dining
::::: With reverse-cycle air conditioning for maximum comfort
::::: Also featuring a sliding door to the outdoor living zone
- Optimum bench space to central kitchen
::::: With a dishwasher for less chores, a ceramic cooktop, and stainless steel under-bench oven
- A covered outdoor entertainment area
::::: This is built under the roofline for enhanced capital growth
::::: Definitely made for laughter and happiness altogether
- 4 bedrooms
::::: Master with ensuite and walk-in robe
::::: Each with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with bathtub for a soak, separate shower and vanity
- A separate main toilet
- Handy laundry and linen cupboard
- And an easy arrival home via the automatic DOUBLE GARAGE with internal access
- 5kW solar panels
- A gorgeous Arbour flourishing with jasmine, wisteria, tomatoes and grapes
- Also a rainwater tank
- An 800 square metre allotment
::::: The backyard is fenced for safer play
- Made for happiness, the undercover outdoor entertainment zone
- And more peace of mind with security screens to doors, and window locks to all windows
- 870m to Obst Park and Oval
- 950m to Stratford Park
- 1.3km to Wyreema Store
- 1.7km to Wyreema Primary School
- 13 minutes to USQ
- 14 minutes to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
- 15 minutes to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- 15 minutes to Harristown High School
NOW IS THE MOMENT to get this north-facing home where the presentation, price-tag and optimal family floorplan is IDEAL!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm standing by right now to answer your questions or to arrange YOUR INSPECTION.
***HELPFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- How's the property market in Wyreema?
::::: 29 of 34 properties were listed THEN sold in Wyreema from Nov 2019 - Nov 2020 (Source: RP Data)
::::: The average ownership length was 7.4yrs based on these 34 homes sold (Source: RP Data)
- Built: 2012
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Real Property Description: Lot 31 on Site Plan 241463
- Easement: On 7 Mar 2011, an Easement in Gross No 713745380 was recorded relevant to this lot by Toowooomba Regional Council with reference 'Easement A on SP241462'
- Recent General Rates: $958.15 nett 1/2 yr
- Water Access Rates: Typically approx. $304.59 nett 1/2 yr + use
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Allotment Size: 800 square metres
- Allotment Dimensions: 20.9m wide x 38.4 deep (approx.)
- State School Catchment: Wyreema Primary (P-6, 1.7km) and Harristown High (7-12, 14km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.