Luxury Island Living Awaits: Step into Paradise at 12 Merindah Street, Coochiemudlo Island's Exquisi
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Please call Rita on 0423 214 439.
Experience the epitome of luxury island living with this brand new, one-of-a-kind three-bedroom, two-bathroom Hamptons-style beach house. A true statement of luxurious quality and a true celebration of space and style.
Presenting a striking facade and commanding street presence, accented with luxurious finishes inside and out, this home is an entertainers' paradise focused on a showpiece pool with stunning decking and expansive flowing living zones connecting to the outdoors.
Inside, you'll find three oversized bedrooms and two beautifully appointed bathrooms. The master suite has to be seen to be believed. Offering a spacious walk-in robe and a massive ensuite with a stand alone bath, double shower, double vanity and views of and direct access to the pool.
Every detail of this home showcases high-end fixtures, fittings, and appliances, exuding sophistication and quality. The light and airy ambience is enhanced by gorgeous, raked ceilings. The open-plan kitchen, dining, and lounge seamlessly connect to the front deck and pool area, perfect for entertaining.
Privacy and security are ensured by a beautiful white PVC fence at the front of the property. The front yard features a 6 x 3-meter Plungie magnesium pool and low-maintenance gardens. The backyard offers a courtyard for relaxation.
Conveniently located within walking distance to the jetty, cafe, restaurants, and beach, offering the ultimate coastal lifestyle. This is a unique opportunity to own a stunning Hamptons beach house. With its exceptional design, high-end features, and convenient location, this one-of-a-kind property won't be available for long.
Features of this property:
• Brand New Hamptons Beach Home
• TRUE CORE STEEL FRAME and Hardie Plank lineal design cladding home
• 498m2 block
• Gorgeous master suite with huge walk-in robe, massive ensuite with double shower, luxurious bath, double vanity, and direct access to the pool
• Two other bedrooms with built-in robes and fans
• Second Bathroom and laundry
• Stunning galley Style kitchen with composite stone benchtops, high-end appliances & fixtures
• Open Plan kitchen, living and dining areas that seamlessly interconnect with the outdoor living spaces
• Hi - Spec & High-End quality fixtures, fittings & appliances throughout
• Stunning outdoor 6m x 3m Plungie magnesium pool area with decking
• Fans throughout
• Wide doorways
• Stunning Raked High ceilings
• Easy to maintain & beautifully landscaped gardens
• Easy walk to Jetty, beach, cafe & restaurants.
• Daily boat departures from Victoria Point, starting at 5:15 am, with return crossings until 10:30 pm from Coochiemudlo Island
• Bus station located at the boat ramp, providing complimentary school drop-offs
• Daily barge crossings from Victoria Point, commencing at 6 am until 4:20 pm, with weekend crossings from 7:40 am to 4:20 pm
• Thriving local community with a variety of eateries, including the Curlew Cafe and Coochiemudlo Island Beach Bar within close proximity
• Abundance of water sports, boating, island hopping, fishing, crabbing, bushwalking trails, biking paths, children's play parks, barbecue facilities, and public amenities in the immediate vicinity
• Enjoy local markets, explore The Artisan Collective galleries, play a round of golf, and bask in the beauty of the island's wildlife.
Contact Rita Suters on 0423 214 439.