The Entertainer In Everyone Wants A Deck And French Doors. But Only One Buyer Can Have This!
SENSATIONALLY UPDATED throughout and ideally positioned NORTH-to-street, you'll love this fabulous home with beautiful FRENCH DOORS that spill to every ENTERTAINER'S DREAM DECK IN STUNNING SMITHFIELD ESTATE!
PRESENTED by Jacqui Walker, let's start with a FOUR-FEATURE FAST-GLANCE:
- Glamorous ISLAND BENCH to updated DESIGNER KITCHEN
::: With stainless-steel oven and cooktop
::: And dishwasher, so you can put your feet up sooner
::: Also wide fridge recess
::: And generous microwave allocation
::: All this overlooks the fabulous dining area and deck
- The FRENCH DOORS in the dining room spill to the COVERED DECK you've been dreaming of
::: 5m x 4.7m
- The STUDY ROOM adds value, and here, you'll get more done quietly
::: 2.3m x 2.1m, with a handy cupboard too
- And look at that fabulous NEW BATHROOM ... you'll never want to leave!
::: The extra-high concept vanity sink is SO VOGUE now
::: Striking tiling sets the scene
::: There's a bathtub for a soak
::: And separate shower, too
SO WHO'S WHO?
- Currently leased until February 6, 2023
- At $350.00 per week
::: However our opinion of market rental worth is $430.00 per week
- So currently 3.64% gross annual rent yield
- With increase, anticipate 4.48% rent yield p.a.
- 3 bedrooms, each with built-in robes
- A private main toilet
- Handy cupboard to the hallway
- And easy arrival home via INTERNAL SINGLE GARAGE
- At rear of this, a separate internal laundry room, with easy rear-access to the clothesline
OUTSIDE ACROSS the 602 Sq Mtr north-to-street allotment, discover the:
- 688 Sq Mtr Allotment
::: Allotment dimensions: 18.9m wide x 35.8m deep
- Updated tones add flavour to the front fence
- Tools and overflow storage solved, thanks to the handy GARDEN SHED
- Also neat gardens across the allotment ... everything's very tidy
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- Wow! Under 190 metres to Smithfield Park
- 550m to Tower Shopping Village
- 700m to Harristown Oval
- 1.2km to Harristown Primary School, High School, and Concordia College
- 2.4km to City Golf Club
- 2.7km to Toowoomba Hospital, Pechey Street
- 3.9km to Grand Central Shopping Centre / CBD
ON THE WISHLIST OF EVERY FABULOUS ENTERTAINER are FRENCH DOORS which spill to a SENSATIONAL DECK.
NOW, that exact proposition has hit the market. BUT ONLY 1 CAN HAVE THIS HOME!
WILL IT BE YOU?
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, The Jacqui Walker Sells Team is available for your INSPECTION. Reach out anytime, we're listening. 12 Merino Street is THE HIGHLIGHT OF HARRISTOWN TO HAVE-AND-TO-HOLD!
***HANDY DETAILS with compliments of The Jacqui Walker Sells Team:
- Recent General Rates: Approx $1,100.00 net 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: $314.95 net 1/2 yr + use
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Allotment Size: 688 Sq Mtrs
- Allotment dimensions: 18.9m wide x 35.8m deep
- State School Zone: Harristown Primary, years P-6; Harristown High, years 7-12
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.